how to show latest pics at top in gallery

anastasiatw

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I have recently upgraded to 4.1.2 and saw a nice display upgraded of the gallery.
But the latest pics are at the bottom of albums, especially the camera or instant upload albums. How can I have the latest pics at top of list and saves me scrolling forever ?

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Which app are you using to view your pictures? When I use the stock Gallery app, and look in the Camera folder, the latest picture shows at the top of the list.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

sropedia

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I always recommend that anyone who hasn't tried quickpic as a gallery replacement is missing out. I've been using it since 2010 and it has the ability to sort pictures any way you want, including date, among many other awesome features. Hope that helps

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'll second the recommendation for
QuickPic: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.alensw.PicFolder but that doesn't explain why the stock Gallery app is showing pictures out of order for the OP, particularly since there doesn't seem to be a setting to change the sort order (not that I've found anyway). Also strange that they're sorted as the OP expects on my phone, and I haven't done anything special.
Perhaps going in and clearing the cache may helpuploadfromtaptalk1369294024462.jpgSent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

anastasiatw

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow Thx! QuickTime truly is quick and interface is very nice and easy to use. But can I use it to view picasa / Google + albums like try the default galley app?

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777