how to transfer app data from any android to any android without using google's servers?

hunio

May 5, 2021
Visit site
I want to transfer all apps from one android phone to another android phone, and I want to keep all app data (i.e. keep access to the account), not install them from scratch, but without using Google's service.

From Android 8.0 to Android 10, possibly without root.

What options are available?

thanks

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Most apps have their own backup and sync options, but you'd have to contact the developers to find out which servers they use (chances are it'll be from Google, Amazon, or other similar). Otherwise I think rooting will be your only option.

hunio

May 5, 2021
Visit site
I search for a solution to transfer many apps together and most apps don'ts have their own backup options for app data.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phones do you have? If you have Samsung, you could use Smart Switch, which I think doesn't use Google servers (but I can't be sure about that).

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
You can backup all your data using the files app and a usb on the go flash drive or hard drive. Save all the folders on your Android to the external drive and then transfer it to your new phone from the external drive. I have done that many times.