how to watch legal movies and shows?

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
New xoom user here. Is there a way to rent or watch movies legally on the xoom? I am going on a plane trip and it would be nice to load some movies for the journey. Not interested in bit torrent or ripping software.

Also, I have a bunch of windows 7 media center files of TV shows. Any free programs to get them on the xoom?

Thanks
I have used Quicksilverscreen.com and megavideo to download movies directly to my Xoom. Works great.

rebelchem

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
we don't own the stuff we buy. we can't copy it as we wish. we can't watch our videos when. and where we want because Hollywood doesn't want us to. enter their latest attempt to limit our right to watch what we have already payed for... SOPA/PIPA. SINCE '83 or so we have been able to make mix tapes and watch/listen to our media as we see fit... even share with friends. then in '95 they made it legal to limit our ability to watch our own videos. SOPA/PIPA take this to a whole new level. This legislation is NOT about pirating videos and software ... the legal tools are already there for that. this is about the problem we have here... not being able to watch our own stuff on multiple devices. STOP SOPA/PIPA

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
You can rent movies through the video app and pin them to your device to watch offline. I use handbrake to convert movie files to more format. They play flawlessly on the Xoom.