How's your Camera been (Pixel 5).

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
My experience has been amazing especially on the video side of things. We already knew the camera would be great and the ultra wide is way less distorted as other phones like samsung and apple. The video recording is improved so much when coming from the pixel 4 xl not sure how but it is and I'm not referring to just the stabilization I'm referring the actual video quality.

Below are 3 images I attached, all from the same exact location. One is using the normal main lens, the other is ultra wide lens and the other is the main lens but portrait mode. PXL_20201109_201218856.MP.jpegPXL_20201109_201226120.PORTRAIT.jpegPXL_20201109_201232745.MP.jpeg

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
My experience has been amazing especially on the video side of things. We already knew the camera would be great and the ultra wide is way less distorted as other phones like samsung and apple. The video recording is improved so much when coming from the pixel 4 xl not sure how but it is and I'm not referring to just the stabilization I'm referring the actual video quality.

Below are 3 images I attached, all from the same exact location. One is using the normal main lens, the other is ultra wide lens and the other is the main lens but portrait mode. View attachment 328666View attachment 328667View attachment 328668
Hey, dude, excellent excellent photo footage! This makes me even more excited at the end of the day! By the way, do you have the Tapatalk premium subscription? When you upload photos they're not pixelated or degraded for quality! Whenever I upload photos, they're grainy, pixelated, so distorted!

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I used to use tapatalk the free version, but google has removed it from the play store and once I got the p5 I wasn't able to download it since they are having issues and google removed it. I installed the Android Central Forums app for now and they allow you to upload at full quality.
Hey, dude, excellent excellent photo footage! This makes me even more excited at the end of the day! By the way, do you have the Tapatalk premium subscription? When you upload photos they're not pixelated or degraded for quality! Whenever I upload photos, they're grainy, pixelated, so distorted!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Below are 3 images I attached, all from the same exact location. One is using the normal main lens, the other is ultra wide lens and the other is the main lens but portrait mode. View attachment 328666View attachment 328667View attachment 328668

What gorgeous scenery.

Gus_Gutz

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site

Below are 3 images I attached, all from the same exact location. One is using the normal main lens, the other is ultra wide lens and the other is the main lens but portrait mode.

Daylight shots are not the problem. Low light shots are. Where my pixel 3 gave amazing images, I now get grainy images.

Marty Larsson

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Daylight shots are not the problem. Low light shots are. Where my pixel 3 gave amazing images, I now get grainy images.

DxoMark have now got the pixel front and back camera scores up. The selfie cam came in at 94 and the cons are the reasons we have been speaking about Gus, The detail, sharpness and blurry FFC pics. And like you say daytime pictures are not the issue it's once it's starts to get dull the noise/grain goes full tilt.

Marty Larsson

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site

Awesome pictures dude, look super clean!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
DxoMark have now got the pixel front and back camera scores up. The selfie cam came in at 94 and the cons are the reasons we have been speaking about Gus, The detail, sharpness and blurry FFC pics. And like you say daytime pictures are not the issue it's once it's starts to get dull the noise/grain goes full tilt.

That's too bad about low-light shots. Perhaps software updates will fix this in time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia