How's your V10 holding up?

mattdamiz85

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Curious as to how everyone's V10 is holding up? Especially those who use theirs without a case? I would love to use mine without case but am paranoid about setting it camera side down and eventually scratching the camera lense or something of the sort.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Have had mine since December 3rd. Holding up like a rock. I do have a case on it. But mostly to keep it pristine so when I get a new phone, I'll get top dollar for this one.

Posted via Android Central App

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine's holding up great. Have the luxe white since beginning of November and not a problem. I did drop it once down the steps (LOL) nothing happened at all. Great sturdy phone. Oh and no case on mine.

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I got my Black LG V10 in November, towards them end of the month. It's worked amazing for me. NO scratches or breaks. And I've been going Naked sense day one.... I only use a tempered Glass Screen Protector.

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Had mine since October 30th and its been without a case the whole time. Haven't dropped it once and i am very careful and baby it. There is seriously not a single scratch or mark on it. No peeling of the duraskin even near the charge port and headphone Jack. No paint rubbing off around the rear camera either. It could pass as brand new.

markyboy81

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Only had mine for a few weeks, (bought second hand) but I can't see any marks or scratches on it. No case or screen protector on it - I just ensure that it goes in a pocket on its own.
I did drop it the other week on the hard kitchen floor - it fell about 2ft but was unscathed!

dwmitchell61

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I have had mine since January 6. Had the Obliq FlexPro on it, now have the CaseMate wallet/folio. I have notice minor scratches on the camera lens and the laser focus lens.

David W. Mitchell
Posted from LG V10 via Android Central app...

bskin8

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Had mine since October 30th and its been without a case the whole time. Haven't dropped it once and i am very careful and baby it. There is seriously not a single scratch or mark on it. No peeling of the duraskin even near the charge port and headphone Jack. No paint rubbing off around the rear camera either. It could pass as brand new.

Same here. No case, no screen protector. I like the look of these phones and do not want to cover them up. Got mine a bit before you did. I don't necessarily baby mine but I treat it well. When I set it down it is usually on the arm of a couch or when I'm at work I will set it on a microfiber cloth in a drawer. Looking and working just as new.

doctord23

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Had mine since the December 4th - no case, only a screen protector from day one.
Dropped it once on a tile floor from a seated position.
No damage or issues for me - still looks new.

mbryanr

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Dropped it twice hard, caught it 3x making me feel like Willie Mays. (you know the feeling)

No issues with scratches or nicks on the lens, or other areas. Half naked, half case, screen protector. Like my wireless leather charging back so off the case goes.

Posted from my LG V10

The SPCS Guy

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Hey homies!

Had my V10 since around November. Bought a gold Verus case and have a glass SP! My baby is holding up just fine. On the great #TMobile network.

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Physically? Mint condition. Had it since December. Two things crept up on me recently. Fingerprint scanner stopped working and the speaker started to crackle. Bad.

Ryaan Johnson

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Physically? Mint condition. Had it since December. Two things crept up on me recently. Fingerprint scanner stopped working and the speaker started to crackle. Bad.

My fingerprint sensor stopped working but a factory reset fixed it. And a LG backup and restore I didn't loose anything

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

My V10 is holding up fine......no issues except for the finger print scanner, it is a little wonky. The solution for me is to delete one of the scans and re-scan my finger print. Then I'm good for about 3 weeks and I have to do it again. Hopefully the MM update will resolve this issue. I haven't had to perform a factory reset.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Bought mine on release day. I'm pretty hard on phones but don't use a case. Some small hairline scratches on the screen happened a few weeks in so I started using a tempered glass screen protector. Dropped a few times from chair height and no damage. The back cover is peeling a little bit from me taking it off, but those are replaceable so I'm not too concerned.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I bought the V10 in October through T-Mobile and its held up great....not a scratch on it. I just wish they would get the fingerprint scanner issue fixed. It's been 5 months and T-Mobile still doesn't have a patch for it which is becoming frustrating.

Tom Pajak

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Holding up?....good lord man has your phone gone rogue and started robbing banks?.. Are you asking how my phone did it? Why?
You looking to rob a bank too.. LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC