Htc black and silver speeds?

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
We all know black is the fastest. I like the screen on the silver one better though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I think if hTc would have made a black version with red HTC letters on the front/back, blue speaker grills, and silver buttons and beats logo....that puppy would hit warp 9!! I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, you know, you know, you know I want you....want you!!

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Since when colors started making differences in terms of performance?
The chipsets, Processor, sensors etc. Are manufactured the same way like one is manufactured. Bodies are just laid over it. And why would company causes losses to itself by manufacturing two colors possessing different Speed and Advantages.

Sent from my GSIII

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Since when colors started making differences in terms of performance?
The chipsets, Processor, sensors etc. Are manufactured the same way like one is manufactured. Bodies are just laid over it. And why would company causes losses to itself by manufacturing two colors possessing different Speed and Advantages.

Sent from my GSIII

The sarcasm is strong with this one...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Folk in Crist where is this thread going to the Pink one is the slowest and the silver one is faster black n red are maynards wine gums till they finish look I see stars hmmm............

Posted via Android Central App

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm going to get a htc one this week and I was just wondering...is there any difference in speed of the black vs silver? Example, people say the black s4 is a little smoother then the white, or the white iPhones are a little quicker then the black ones. Any help in comparison of the black htc one with the white would be appreciated.

Based on looks, the black is sexier.

That's what she said.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty1