HTC EVO 4G LTE Cases

mrfett79

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Otterbox defender and LOVE it. A little bulky but I work in the Parts Dept of the local Ford dealership and find that the phone can get banged around so I love the protection. Would never buy another case.

chinesejake

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Digging the Diztronic TPU case.
Just got this two days ago and am loving it. Have received quite a few compliments on it as well. Definitely fits like a glove and enhances the look of the phone imo. For less than $10 (with free shipping if you have Amazon Prime), you really can't go wrong.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Love this case! Thanks to whoever posted the link. It was only $15 with shipping. Ordered on Thursday and received it on Wednesday.

It's low profile and adds to the look of the phone. Also includes a kick stand cut out.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

gammabomb

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Had to return two of the Platinum (Sedio) cases back to Best Buy. I loved it on my OG Evo, but these new cases don't have complete cutouts for the buttons only raised tabs, and as soon as i put the case on the phone it restarted it. Both cases did not line up properly and seemed to hold down the power button. Oh well, maybe they will fix it. In the meantime I ordered a Diztronic, lets see how that one is.

Jaymcp

May 8, 2010
Visit site

Love this case! Thanks to whoever posted the link. It was only $15 with shipping. Ordered on Thursday and received it on Wednesday.

It's low profile and adds to the look of the phone. Also includes a kick stand cut out.

I have to say the Diztronic case is my favorite so far, but I have a couple Cruzerlite cases coming in a couple days and I have a feeling those will be great too. Check both of them out if you get the chance.

Cruzerlite Link

http://www.cruzerlite.com/cruzerlite-androidified-a2-tpu-case-for-htc-evo-4g-lte.html

black.jpg

Diztronic Link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00851NV6G

evolte_dm_blk_az.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackson Galaxy

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the Diztronic case too. Can't wait to get it

Sent from my ALL NEW HTC Evo 4G LTE!! Wait... I have LTE?? Not yet?!?! BLAST!!!

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Diztronic and it's the Bee's Knees. Fits perfectly and great access to buttons.

Is it grippy or slick? The phone without a case is so slick that it slides right out of my pocket any time I lay down or put my feet up. I'd like a case (I can't believe I'm saying that...) that is fairly thin but has some tack to it as well so that it stays in my pocket a little better.

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I just got my diztronic case today and I love it. It's slick enough to slide out of the pockets easily with your hand but not as slippery as the original back. Fits perfectly and adds adequate protection for a drop. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

dskwerl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I currently have the blue HTC case that Sprint sent me for free. So far, I like it. Everything is accessible, though I can see where people might have a preference for the power and volume buttons being uncovered. I would probably prefer that, given the choice. But for a free case, I can't complain. If I do ever get around to buying another one, I'll have to check out the Diztronic one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runblue