HTC One Irreparably ..!!!!

Rohan Yadav

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Just read review about htc one and came across an article HTC One 'Impossible To Repair' Says iFixit.
Htc one seems to be an awesome phone.
But if somehow you managed to break it or have some internal fault what will the service guys do repair it or replace free of cost if under warranty or replace with some charges if out of warranty.
As it is impossible to repair without damaging it think they would simply replace it.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Just read review about htc one and came across an article HTC One 'Impossible To Repair' Says iFixit.
But if somehow you managed to break it or have some internal fault what will the service guys do repair it or replace free of cost if under warranty or replace with some charges if out of warranty.
As it is impossible to repair without damaging it think they would simply replace it.

My guess is if it's under warranty they would just replace the device. If out of warranty and you don't have insurance your on your own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Armeniandave

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Actually I just had my screen replaced and it cost $180. They fixed my phone and sent it back to me. It was the same phone. This was through HTC direct.

Posted via Android Central App

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

It's more to the lines of "impossible to repair by yourself". This is a GOOD reason as to why you need that phone insurance in the long run.

Anyway, the plus side is that you can have it replaced directly from HTC if something bad should occur to this bad boy.

Posted via Android Central App

oceanbeat

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
My volume down button stopped working after exactly a month so I had to sent it for repair. I thought they will probaby replace it for a new phone, but no, they fixed it. So it is reparable.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am simply going to get a SquareTrade Warranty to cover it for all types of mishaps, it will be cheaper than dealing with carrier insurance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemujica14