HTC One M10 design leaked in photo

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Could be a really decent camera if it's the sensor from the Nexus 6P but also with OIS. Should mean that low light shots are even better. Hopefully they've got some great software processing to make some stellar images. I haven't used a HTC phone since the M8, so I hope they have a bit f a manual mode so we can tweak a few settings here and there. I like the Nexus 6P camera, but it definitely lacks in settings/tweaking.

It's the same sensor with OIS, PDAF and laser focus so the hardware is there so i'm with you and hope the software is there this time.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Looks more closely to the iPhone 4 from the pic.

But I am sure it looks better than that

Posted via the Android Central App

Runell A

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
And before anyone can say... " you can only design a glass/metal rectangle phone so many ways.... If nexus/huawei can do it, if sony can do it.... hell HTC did it with the m8/m9. IT CAN BE DONE! Just need to push the envelope..

sony_xperia_z5_premium_gold_offical.jpggun-gun-metal-metal.jpgQ6YxO6f3Ehafh5Ok.medium.jpg

Attachments

• 22764.jpg
    22764.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Dont like it if thats it. Just as well buy a Samsung.

To be honest if I had to choose between two similar chassis but one had TouchWiz and the other had Sense. I would go with sense all day every day. That said, if and I mean IF this is actually the device it is so uninspired that it looks like they are mailing it in yet they are in no position to mail anything in.

Pat-C

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Beefed up One A9. To be honest, I've been hoping this would be the M10. I have the A9 & it's a beautiful device to hold & really well optimised. With better specs it's my ideal phone.
I think HTC were testing the waters with the A9 & that's why it was released with midrange specs. Personally I don't care whether it resembles any other device out there. If it looks as good & is optimised as well as the A9, it's going to be the best device of 2016.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Beefed up One A9. To be honest, I've been hoping this would be the M10. I have the A9 & it's a beautiful device to hold & really well optimised. With better specs it's my ideal phone.
I think HTC were testing the waters with the A9 & that's why it was released with midrange specs. Personally I don't care whether it resembles any other device out there. If it looks as good & is optimised as well as the A9, it's going to be the best device of 2016.

And how did that A9 test go. Any stats on whether it was actually successful?

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Another iPhone clones.....don't these companies have more talented teams with new fresh ideas.

Posted via BlackBerry priv

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Part of me is interested in HTC's new flagship. At the same time not having front facing speakers will be an adjustment. That is one of the things that I love about my Moto X Pure Edition. I kind of want to get away from Stock Android for a bit. If I were to do that I'd go to Sense. I'm hesitant because of battery life and camera for HTC's phone. I would need to know more about these options before I were to pick up their phone. Also, if they sell it unlocked and have it compatible with Verizon would be a huge plus. Lastly, but most important, if they stick to the same 15 day update cycle that they have with the A9. Any update a Nexus gets the A9 gets it within 15 days. If they can do all of those things for HTC's flagship then I could see this being my next phone. If not then I'd just stick with my Moto X Pure Edition instead.

elshagon

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I could care less how it looks, I'm just going to slap a case on it anyway. As long as sense is still good, has better battery life, good screen and a lot better camera then I'm getting it.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
This is how you get over having boomsound front facing speakers.
1: Turn the volume up to max on your M8.
2: Hold the phone to your ear.
3. Have a friend text you.
After you lose your hearing because the speakers blow out your eardrum you will buy an M10. I know I'm not the only person this has happened to with the phone being held next to my ear.

I have a Moto X Pure Edition and Not a HTC One M8. If this was supposed to be a joke it's not funny. This was not necessary.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
geez, lighten up buddy!

Not like I was yelling. Just saying what I thought on the matter. Could have been funny if the person actually mentioned the phone I currently use.

Posted using my Moto Maker Moto X Pure Edition on Verizon... Unlimited Data as well...Android Central App helped as well ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty1