HTC One M10 design leaked in photo

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Since carriers have done away with contracts for their networks mean more phones that WILL USE both GSM/CDMA. Its not that hard to fathom actually. Its that much easier to switch to another carrier. I have a friend that works for Verizon and she said the 10 will be GSM/CDMA. Maybe Sprint/Verizon are still working out the contract details with HTC.

Sprint and HTC have a pretty solid relationship. HTC/Sprint push out Android updates faster than any other phone manufacturer and carrier.

The tech is in there, we're probably waiting for certificaiton from the carriers. From the unlocked version: 2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA: 800/1900 with EVDO Rev A, 3G UMTS, 850/AWS/900/1900/2100 MHz, 4G LTE (up to 450Mbps), FDD: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 17, 20, 28, 29, 30, Support Cat 9 LTE, download up to 450 Mbps, upload up to 50 Mbps

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
No offense but the M8 isn't the 10. I am looking for actual specs not a hunch or assumption. We all know Verizon is slow as *ahem* to release anything new but I find it very curious Sprint isn't shown as a preorder option.

Hopefully just Verizon being a little slow as usual. I can't imagine them not carrying it.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to say that so far (pending reviews) this may be the new best phone of 2016 to date. Because the two or three things that would bother me about it, are MORE wrong on the S7. If the build quality is as good as the pictures make it look, if everything feels/fits nice, durability isn't an issue, obviously the back isn't going to shatter - better software, equalish camera, better audio (probably), the only places it *might* be behind are battery life and/or screen quality, but same size battery as the S7 and same processor in a similar sized device with lighter software, it has a good chance of being par or better on that stat.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Pocketnow said HTC claims the phone will get you 48 hours of battery life. I cannot doubt that battery life simply because of Google implementing DOZE. Google and HTC worked hard on the software from a video I saw from HTC on the new HTC 10. I am pretty sure nothing will be draining the battery on this phone outside of the user.

That kind of battery life would be epic. My Sony z3c gets that kind of battery life and it definitely is a huge benefit.

Posted via the Android Central App

petvas72

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I am definitely getting the black model. I love the design and its features. It was about time that HTC step up its game.