Huawei P8 Lite - mostly sound issues

burninskin

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Hello!

I have the phone for like a month now and since I`ve got it, I have some sound problems. Mostly application ones. First I don`t have the facebook sounds like the pop one. SOMETIMES the sounds when receiving a msg (happens with calls too) are louder when the phone is unlocked and even louder when I`m using the application I`m getting a msg from. This happens with Messenger, Viber and Whatsapp. Where with Viber, when I`m chatting with someone and I get a text there is sound notification, which I can`t turn off. Like the outgoing one, but the other way around. There are more similar problems I`m getting with the sound, but these are the most annoying ones.
Another issue I have is with the keyboard - when chatting and I tap on a letter, it uses it twice.
Happened once that I was getting a call and the phone was in my pocket. When I got it out and tried to answer, it wouldn`t work. The display was responsive (unlike my S4, which wasn`t when I had this issue), but it just wouldn`t work.
Since I got it I was trying to figure out if these are common problems for the model or it`s just mine.
I`d appreciate your opinions!

NafcMontana

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

A lot of users have that problem with the keyboard, that it may double tap a letter when u only tap it once... Have you upgraded your device to Android Marshmallow (EMUI 4.0)? I didn't encounter this issue anymore since I upgraded.

What do you exactly mean with the responsive screen when you got called? i don't really get that.

With the sound issue I can't help you. I haven't encountered this and I already have this phone 5 months.

Posted via the Android Central App

burninskin

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

A lot of users have that problem with the keyboard, that it may double tap a letter when u only tap it once... Have you upgraded your device to Android Marshmallow (EMUI 4.0)? I didn't encounter this issue anymore since I upgraded.

What do you exactly mean with the responsive screen when you got called? i don't really get that.

With the sound issue I can't help you. I haven't encountered this and I already have this phone 5 months.

Hely,

I don`t have the new Android upgrade. I`m still with EMUI 3.1 and I have nothing new available. Is there another way to get it instead of waiting for it to show up?

P.S. I have signed up here with my google account and I can`t do that from the AC App. How come?

NafcMontana

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hely,

I don`t have the new Android upgrade. I`m still with EMUI 3.1 and I have nothing new available. Is there another way to get it instead of waiting for it to show up?

P.S. I have signed up here with my google account and I can`t do that from the AC App. How come?

Here you can download the Beta http://www.carbontesla.com/2015/12/download-huawei-p8-b313-marshmallow-ota-zip-europe/

When you signed up, didn't you have to choose a nickname and password? Just enter those when you want to sign in on the app.

burninskin

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Here you can download the Beta

When you signed up, didn't you have to choose a nickname and password? Just enter those when you want to sign in on the app.

hmm Beta ... I rather wait for the official release. Thought it`s already out. Any idea when it will be?
By the way do you have connection issues? People complain a lot that they can`t hear me. Sometimes I hear them bad too, but can`t figure out if it`s the phone (mine or theirs) or the coverage ... Worse thing is that the issues I have with this phone can`t be actually proven so I can use the guarantee :d

NafcMontana

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
hmm Beta ... I rather wait for the official release. Thought it`s already out. Any idea when it will be?
By the way do you have connection issues? People complain a lot that they can`t hear me. Sometimes I hear them bad too, but can`t figure out if it`s the phone (mine or theirs) or the coverage ... Worse thing is that the issues I have with this phone can`t be actually proven so I can use the guarantee :d

I already received the update, and it's not in beta. I'm from Belgium btw. And yes, if I put the top speaker to max volume when I am calling, I don't hear the one calling me, so I put the call volume to 50%. I never heard someone complaining about not hearing me.

NafcMontana

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site

I already received the update, and it's not in beta. I'm from Belgium btw. And yes, if I put the top speaker to max volume when I am calling, I don't hear the one calling me, so I put the call volume to 50%. I never heard someone complaining about not hearing me.

burninskin

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site

Guess I`ll have to wait longer to get the new update in Bulgaria (if I get it at all). Seems that the mic is not that good, because people told me that I sound like I`m in a box and sometimes the connection is breaking with headset as well so I guess the radio is not that good either and it`s losing signal. Wonder if this is a frequency band matter and could be fixed with the next update :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Mendelli