I can only see 3-4 prior days of articles on any Mobile Nations site

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I used to be able to scroll back as far as I wanted to on the android central pages for example but now the pages stop after about 3-4 days and will not continue no matter what I do. I also went to the imore page and windows central and found the same thing. I've tried using a PC, the Safari browser, an android tablet and a mac and always get the same result. That means I'm missing 3-4 days of content every week!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just tested the AC site on my Chromebook -- it keeps loading up more past articles as I scroll down. When you tested on your PC, you were using Chrome? Any ad-blockers running?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
At the bottom of the page in Android Central in Firefox, down at the bottom tight, it says

Page 1 of 7846 1 2 3 > >>

and I can hit anything I want to get past articles. The earliest one, on page 7846, was started on 06-13-2014 at 04:58 PM. (Wow, that's almost as long as I've been here. Just about 2 years short.)

neuroticeuro

Nov 16, 2019
Visit site
Yes I use ad blockers on my macbook pro, pixel3and tablet but I always have and that didn't stop me from being able to see older content until now. Yes on my PC i tried using Chrome and Edge and both stop at the article in the UK? Here are the best cyber monday deals for you.

neuroticeuro

Nov 16, 2019
Visit site
What you just described is what I used to say until about three months ago. The change was I could just scroll continuously and I never had to page back and forth. Then about a month ago I stopped being able to get past about 4 days worth of content

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How about Firefox? Edge uses Chromium now, so any problems on Chrome might be duplicated on Edge. Firefox uses a different engine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos