I CANNOT call my husband! when I do it's like he has blocked me, but he hasnt. HELP

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: I CANNOT call my husband! when I do its like he has blocked me, but he hasnt. HELP

Discuss this issue with your carrier tech support.

ShadowKissed

May 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: I CANNOT call my husband! when I do its like he has blocked me, but he hasnt. HELP

@wtom:
I had this same problem only in reverse. I checked my husband's specific contact settings in my phone, Then I checked forum after forum. I know what the problem was but couldn't find the screen I was looking for. Until You!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I was getting so friggin frustrated!

Tinkerbellmew82

May 30, 2016
Visit site
I cannot call my best friend. I have been able to call her in the past weeks, but I cannot. I don't even know if she is getting my texts or if I can receive hers. I checked and she isn't on my blocked list.

DeeDee Davila

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

Meeee Tooo i have a Sprint Note 4 same thing call goes to vm but on his side ONLY AFTER im in his VM will it ring ...

Jchedde

Dec 10, 2017
Visit site

I had this same problem calling my mom I was the only number it went straight to voicemail for. It ended up being an app that she downloaded on her phone that somehow blocked my number

KathyDavis47

Jan 28, 2018
Visit site
Ok. .I had this problem for over a month on both of my phones. I just fixed the problem. Call yourself from his phone. Hang it right up. It will pop up a screen . There will be a green M in the left corner . Go to settings button on it . Click it. On the bottom you will see the writing that says black list. Click it. Take your number off. Then you will see white list. I personally clicked it , and put my numbers in to never block again. If you have any problems. Inbox me.

Its an app called super security. Its an M with a symbol around it. Unblock your number, and remove the app

Last edited by a moderator:

23tify

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site

Ok. .I had this problem for over a month on both of my phones. I just fixed the problem. Call yourself from his phone. Hang it right up. It will pop up a screen . There will be a green M in the left corner . Go to settings button on it . Click it. On the bottom you will see the writing that says black list. Click it. Take your number off. Then you will see white list. I personally clicked it , and put my numbers in to never block again. If you have any problems. Inbox me.

OMG! You made my life so much better. After many attempts to try get my phone to call my husbands. Going into the Sprint store, calling them to figure it out, looking at our account online and seeing if o blocked my self from me calling him. We couldn't figure it out. I knew it was a block of some how. Thank you so much for figuring this out. Same here had to text my husband to call me. And then when hes busy and cant see the text message he dosen't even see it. It was so frustrating. Thank you thank you thank you.

Kenny Pappe

Sep 5, 2018
Visit site

My gf can't call me and she's not blocked why?

Dwayne Brown4

Oct 4, 2018
Visit site

I had a similar problem if you have a phone clearn like speed cleaner or anything some have callblocker on them check there thats what happened to me i put my friend number on there some how

Philip Williams5

Dec 2, 2018
Visit site

I had a similar problem if you have a phone clearn like speed cleaner or anything some have callblocker on them check there thats what happened to me i put my friend number on there some how

So I have had this exact same issue between T-Mobile and AT&T. My in laws couldn't call my wife or I. Now I guess it could be worse but the wife actually likes talking to her mom.

I had checked, checked and checked again all the settings. Had spoke to both network providers and everyone had told me that there should be no blocking on either account.

I read someone had blamed an app, so I deleted one that came preinstalled by TMobile (name id) as soon as I did this just on my phone both of our phones started working again. Does it make sense, no. Did it work, yes. Am I happy, not really as now the mother in law can call me again lol

cswood

Dec 22, 2018
Visit site
Its an app called super security. Its an M with a symbol around it. Unblock your number, and remove the app

OMG Thank you Kathy!! You have saved me SO much anguish. My 13yr old son (who goes out fishing a lot) has not been able to call me for the last few months and I've been beside myself letting him go. Just like you, I had tried everything (and called everyone), and no one could help ..... and all the internet instructions had the same information and was useless as neither one of us were blocked or rejected on each others phones. Then I found your last couple of comments (just as I was also considering throwing my phone out and getting a new one), and found that the security app that I downloaded had his contact as BLACK LISTED! I don't know how that happened but I'm SO happy you found the answer!! THANK YOU!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What happens when you try to call him? Does it go straight to voicemail? Does he get calls from other contacts without problem?