I don't remember the name of a zombie defense game.

Loller Boller

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
There's this game on my phone before where you started in a house.The porch of the house had a bomb,and zombies were coming to the porch.When the zombies got closer to the porch door,the bomb exploded,killing the zombies and destroying the door.Then the game starts and it was to defend survivors in the basement,the place in the center of the house.I buy people with axes,pistols,shotguns,crossbows,flamethrowers,etc.But there was a limit to how many you can buy to defend the house,as more bombs explode which means more entrances.Each time a bomb explodes to create an entrance,you can have more people to defend the new entrances.Also,at the end of each wave,there would be a bonus round where you get clown zombies,which you have to search around the house and outside,because you earn points for finding one.That's all I know about this zombie game.Btw the phone I mentioned earlier had been stolen,so you can't just say "USE THE HISTORY FEATURE YOU MENTIONED BEFORE,*****.".I was given a new phone and it sucks.Please tell me the name of the zombie defense game.Just please.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000