I dropped my phone, it is a moto x,

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I still have time on my phone and it shows I have service, I can use my mobile data and hotspot, however i cannot send text messages or receive or call anyone. When i go to my info on my phone the Service state keeps switching from in service to out of service, though i still have plenty of signal bars wise and still using data.. I don't know what is going on and if someone could help id greatly appreciate it

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I still have time on my phone and it shows I have service, I can use my mobile data and hotspot, however i cannot send text messages or receive or call anyone. When i go to my info on my phone the Service state keeps switching from in service to out of service, though i still have plenty of signal bars wise and still using data.. I don't know what is going on and if someone could help id greatly appreciate it
Hi, if you can make a account here so you can explain little more after you dropped the phone any cracked screen or cracked housing?

GreyWindandLady

Jul 1, 2019
Visit site
The screen is fine and the back has been cracked for a while but, the back is not removable, at times it will switch back to in service but my network will be unknown but still wont let me send any calls or anything, but let me use my mobile data.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Perhaps the drop disrupted the SIM card connection. Can you try removing the SIM and reinserting it? If the problem persists, you may need to take the phone to a repair shop so they can inspect the SIM slot more closely.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan