I dropped my phone.

nettech207

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Haha after reading this thread last night . I did the same thing and had a S View case on mine have just a little smudge by the s pen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
-_-' *sigh* the S View cover is not a case. It doesn't offer any real protection to the phone at all (maybe if you dropped it and it landed perfectly face down without the flap coming open during the fall). It really irks me when people are like "OMG I dropped my phone and the screen shattered but I had this case on it!" When the case they're talking about is the S View cover. It has no shock absorption, no bezel protection, no hard protective shell. If you're serious about not paying for a shattered screen, put a real case on it meant to protect it from drops.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
-_-' *sigh* the S View cover is not a case. It doesn't offer any real protection to the phone at all (maybe if you dropped it and it landed perfectly face down without the flap coming open during the fall). It really irks me when people are like "OMG I dropped my phone and the screen shattered but I had this case on it!" When the case they're talking about is the S View cover. It has no shock absorption, no bezel protection, no hard protective shell. If you're serious about not paying for a shattered screen, put a real case on it meant to protect it from drops.

I don't have an Sview case. Lighten up. I was just sharing.

Sent From Samsung Note 3

timetopaythefiddler

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
*Cue Dramatic music*
I had my phone in my jacket pocket and somehow when I got into my car the phone slipped out, landed face down on the cement as I was getting ready to shut the door. The bottom right corner has a small chip and a couple extra small chip. (The chrome plastic came off.) And yes I had a case for my phone, obviously it doesn't cover the sides very well. Oh well, live and learn! Story of the day! :)

Sent From Samsung Note 3

Im so sorry this happened! I dropped my Note 3 the 2nd day of having it as well with NO cover. It has a dent on the bottom left corner. It happens. Hope it still works ok!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anzarkv