I got my TB on August 30th

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
In the two weeks of having the phone it has rebooted 4 times. It just did it again. I have it on 3G and don't use the 4G. It is set to CDMA

Is this common? My Incredible never rebooted.

thanks

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Of you have it on 3G, I would replace it with the Droid X 2 or incredible 2. Both are more stable.

I upgraded from the original Incredible. I don't like Motorola products, but thanks for the suggestion. I wanted the Thunderbolt. I can use 4G in town but in Cave Creek 3G is only available. It is still quite fast.

I am at the current 2.2.1

I talked to HTC and they said Verizon had the fix. I just got home from the store and my phone is current on everything. A friend of mine manages the store location I went to and he also has the TB told me his will sometimes reboot. They offered me a replacement and I declined. I don't want a refurbished and also suggested a factory reset. I will see what happens.

Any other suggestions? I had BB for over 6 years and tired of it. (Sold wireless but not Android wasn't in the store.....been out of working in it for a few years)

Thanks everyone

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
The problem has been resolved and no more issues. It was an app and I really like this phone
Which app was responsible for the reboots?

I've only had one random reboot since I bought the phone earlier this year, and I believe it had something to do with switching from 3G to 4G at the far north end of our 4G coverage

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
since I got the issue resolved with the BB app I don't have anymore reboot issues. Also, I keep it set at CDMA and don't allow the phone to toggle from 3G to 4G I can get 4G everywhere but in my home area because Cave Creek doesn't have 4G. I don't want that battery hog or the toggle issues. I am fine with the 3G It rebooted 4 times in a two week period. May not had been the app but that's what I am thinking

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgibbs83