I got stuck in BOOTLOOP

Syed Ali gilani

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Dear ALL Geniuses...!
I am running Noir A2 Lite, with Spreadtrum chip SP8810. I am stucked into Bootloop, and I am fully sure it is due to not clearing Dalvik-cache.
I was setting up the low internal memory issue with ext3 partition of Sdcard method using Pimk Rom, BusyBox etc. Everything was fine and in the end I got the internal memory increased but the phone was working slow so I thought to get back to the previous state where my genuine internal phone memory was existing. So I just done the RESET FACTORY from Settings of phone. After that it rebooted and still keeps rebooting again and again. I searched on the causes of BOOTLOOP and came to know it might happen due to not clearing DELVIK-CACHE.
Phone is rooted :)D Of course), and I can't boot into Recovery Mode, I don't know why because since I rooted I wasn't able to get into recovery mode by pressing any key combinations. But I can go into fastboot by pressing VOL+ and POWER button together.

Now anyone body here? Can you suggest me any way to resolve this problem?
Regards!!

washi3e3

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Not an expert but if you can at least get into download mode then we know it's not essentially hard - bricked. That being said, I would just get odin out and flash a recovery like the latest cmd and then flash a factory rom on it. I am running into a similar issue except my note 3 wont completely boot after it installs a ROM by flashing it on cwm, I think I need a new boot loader but am unable to find one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonymc