I have a couple problems

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else have this problem? In the camera i have a vertical line that is in the pictures in low light situations. The line dissapears when taking video.

Also at the house when i'm on wifi if i send or receive picture mail it pops up 3g and uses that till i receive or send pic then is back to wifi. WTF???

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
The thing is i've tested sending pics from my wife's phone and they send and receive quickly. No 3g. She also has a evo 4glte.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
The thing is i've tested sending pics from my wife's phone and they send and receive quickly. No 3g. She also has a evo 4glte.

Also using the camera for three weeks without a hitch. I don't experience any lines in low light either.

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Well since i havent seen anyone else post the same problem mine must be screwed. What are my options? Turn in to insurance? Take to Sprint repair center?

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Well since i havent seen anyone else post the same problem mine must be screwed. What are my options? Turn in to insurance? Take to Sprint repair center?

Take it back to Sprint , if it's not related to anything you have caused they should fix for free It's cover under a one year warranty.

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

Reactions: jrog28

ananniia

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
That happened to me once. It was the first couple of days with the phone. But it only happened with that one picture, and hasn't since. I can't get it to repeat. I'm thinking maybe the shutter or auto focus in low light (outside at night). If it keeps happening then I guess it would be time to take it in. Luckily, mine was only that one time. good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maddy2005