I have a question that I hope someone has an answer to

robbielyn

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
The text for split second are all fuzzy like it's waiting for page to fully load then crystal clear. The one i sent back didn't do this. does anyone know what's causing it and is there a fix? thanks Robbielyn sent from my galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I probably won't have an answer for you, but just wanted to clarify--does this happen when you're using your browser and actually waiting for a webpage to load? Or does it also happen on the homescreen and other app screens?

robbielyn

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
It happens on Web pages. it's not a huge deal cause it's only a split second but it is noticeable. When you hit enter then page loads like 99% you can see the loaded page but u got that last split second while it loads the videos and moving pictures then it's ready to be viewed. it happens then. wait actually it does it also when I'm scrolling up and down as well. everything blurry for a split second like the text has to catch up and get into focus. theres a slight hesitation before the text clears.

Last edited:

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
That's both network and maybe a slower browser. Change to Dolphin or Puffin browser, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

robbielyn

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm using dolphin already. my other tablet note 10.1 2014 edition that I returned didn't do this. like I said not a huge deal just wondering what was causing it and could I fix it. I could live with it, other than that this is an awesome tablet!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm using dolphin already. my other tablet note 10.1 2014 edition that I returned didn't do this. like I said not a huge deal just wondering what was causing it and could I fix it. I could live with it, other than that this is an awesome tablet!

Sounds like network then. Good heavens even light bulbs have a split second delay and they're wired!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if this was normal behavior for Dolphin. It could just be a way that the browser tries to speed up loading of the website, by first bringing up a low resolution version so that you can see it immediately, and then finishing up the details. You said the phone you returned didn't do this--are you sure you were using Dolphin on that one?

robbielyn

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
No it was not a phone but the same tablet that was defective that I sent back it didn't do t u is on any browser I used. really it's no big deal not a deal breaker by any means I love this tablet. I just didn't know if maybe u all had a fix for it or knew why it did that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers