I have the gear s2 ask me about it!!

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I have had the gear s2 for about a week now, and no quite a lot about it. So if you would like to no anything about it feel free to ask.

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
How good is the battery on real world usage?

i am on it a lot throughout the day and i mean a lot and it lasts about 2 days which is good its not as good as my gear 2 neo which was about 2.5 - 3 days but that was expected as it had a bigger battery but if your worried about the battery life don't be you can easily get a day so easy

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Which version do you have, WiFi, WiFi Classic or 3G?

I have the 3G and (adjusting my settings) I'm easily able to make it from 6 AM - 10 PM and still have 20% or so.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused about this watch! Help!

So at Best Buy it says you can get an S2 on sale for $99 (with 2 year contract). So how much extra does it cost per month to add a watch to your AT&T bill??

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
If you are on a mobile share data plan, it will cost you $10 a month to add the watch to your plan.

Posted via the Android Central App

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Which version do you have, WiFi, WiFi Classic or 3G?

I have the 3G and (adjusting my settings) I'm easily able to make it from 6 AM - 10 PM and still have 20% or so.

I have the WiFi version but then again it would last longer as it doesnt have a speaker so no sound and it dosent need to connect to signal polls only phone

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Are you finding limited apps, heard because it runs Tizen and not Android Wear they were?

Yes the app ecosystem is so bad even compared to my gear 2 neo that had way more apps but i think in the future it would get alot more especially because its not limited to samsungs its all androids