I just bought one. Ships tomorrow..

dmbatson

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
looking up the Note 10.1 i get results to buy it anywhere from 499.99 - 700.00 (16gb, 32GB)
but so far only Negri has the RAM as showing 2GB everywhere else shows a 1GB Ram?

safe to say not to buy it then?

seriously getting ancy and with my 21st bday (Friday) im going to be leaving to Vegas.

going to be hard to keep ahold of my tablet money lol

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Well it should all be official Wednesday including the pricing. So not long to wait to find out for sure......

xeroslash

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
It would be excellent if they announced tomorrow that Notes will be available at retailers immediately following the announcement :)

Probably won't happen, but I'm incredibly excited they're finally making it official.

knightfall

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
So what time today can we expect announcements and confirmations on US/CDN pricing? Seeing a range of $499-$750 for the same amount of storage space is confusing...

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I am too excited to wait all day for this announcement. It needs to come soon. I think I saw yesterday that the White version will only come in 16 gb which is kind of dissapointing.

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
US versions will be available tomorrow, BUT you only get 1GB of RAM instead of the 2GB that I got with the INTL version and you only get a 1GHz Dual Core instead of the Quad Core Exynos in the INTL version. In my experience, I would not want anything slower than mine with the Quad Core, unles I was only taking notes. I stream videos and it works smoothly on my Quad Core, but I would make sure I purchase my US version some place that I can return it if the performance is subpar. The 1GB of RAM instead of 2GB will make a huge difference too. I don't know why manufacturers constantly shortchange the US version of gadgets. I will buy a US version for my wife and compare the performance with my INTL version. You certainly save some money, but it doesn't really matter if the performance sucks. Good Luck!

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
The Best Buy site is still showing the U.S version (16GB) with 2 GB of RAM and a Quad Core. Where have you read that it wont have that in the US?

SamOliver

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
The Best Buy site is still showing the U.S version (16GB) with 2 GB of RAM and a Quad Core. Where have you read that it wont have that in the US?

He may have read this from an old source, 6 months ago people were speculating about the Note 10.1 with 1gb ram and a dual core processor. The Note that's being released in the US tomorrow most certainly has the Quad core Exynos and 2gb ram.

Reactions: LegalAmerican

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
He may have read this from an old source, 6 months ago people were speculating about the Note 10.1 with 1gb ram and a dual core processor. The Note that's being released in the US tomorrow most certainly has the Quad core Exynos and 2gb ram.

It should, or else what's the point of talking all about the multi-tasking? No device will multi task like it ought to without at least the 2GB of RAM. That would annoy me pretty bad if they suck it up on the U.S version.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Everything from today states a quad-core processor and 2gb RAM. There's no way this launches tomorrow with anything less.

The best buy website say 1GB memory and quad core processor...?

Edit: The website has been updated and now says 2GB memory.

Last edited:

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
US versions will be available tomorrow, BUT you only get 1GB of RAM instead of the 2GB that I got with the INTL version and you only get a 1GHz Dual Core instead of the Quad Core Exynos in the INTL version. In my experience, I would not want anything slower than mine with the Quad Core, unles I was only taking notes. I stream videos and it works smoothly on my Quad Core, but I would make sure I purchase my US version some place that I can return it if the performance is subpar. The 1GB of RAM instead of 2GB will make a huge difference too. I don't know why manufacturers constantly shortchange the US version of gadgets. I will buy a US version for my wife and compare the performance with my INTL version. You certainly save some money, but it doesn't really matter if the performance sucks. Good Luck!

none of this is accurate. the us version has 2gb of ram and 1.4ghz quad core processor

davinwv

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
My 16GB Wi-Fi version should arrive tomorrow from Amazon. To find it on the Amazon site, you must search the SKU GT-N8013EAYXAR, and then you can select your storage capacity. Searching for "Galaxy Note 10.1" did not locate the product page this morning.

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
none of this is accurate. the us version has 2gb of ram and 1.4ghz quad core processor

Yes. I know. The Samsung website said Dual Core and 1GB of RAM yesterday, but have since changed it to Quad Core and 2GB RAM. My bad. Just glad everyone will get the same specs. What i did find out is that the Kno eTextbook app and the Nook app only come on the US version and not the Intl version I bought from Negri Electronics, so I purchased the 32GB US version and will sell my Intl version.

Good luck to those that ordered today. Hopefully there will be alot of happy Note users by next week.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So the 16GB version has 2GB of RAM and a Quad Core processor, but the 32GB version has 1GB of RAM and the Quad Core processor? At least that's what the BB website says. :confused:

xeroslash

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Don't go on what retailers are saying it is. They are stating much older information. Both 16gb and 32gb have the same specs (2gb RAM/quad-core 1.4ghz)

Reactions: TechNut79

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174