I know I love my Note 4 because...

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
And I'm back to the Note 4. Crazy I know. Something about it just kept calling me. And my 6 year-old daughter was instrumental in my decision. She asked me on Monday, "Hey where is your phone with the pen? That was cool." I had to agree, it is pretty cool. Honestly, she just wanted to use one of the coloring book apps that I had previously had on my Note 4. But it was a poignant deciding moment nonetheless.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!

Welcome back. You just gotta love the wisdom of kids...

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I am not getting notifications from this app either after subscribing to a thread. Anyone know how to fix

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just saw something about Apple doing a recall possibly on the 128 GB model of the 6 Plus. May have dodged a bullet.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I try to find more reasons to use my S-pen. I use it all the time already.I just think that it is so cool. I just want to keep using it. People comment when they see me use it in public.

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
My Note 4 is starting to feel small. Wish it were a little bigger now.

I know what you mean. I have a Note 3 and it feels normal size to me now. I remember seeing the Mega for the first time thinking wow that's just too big. Now when I see one I kinda wish my Note was a little bigger too. I'm also eyeing that Nexus 6. Lol. I'm so into this Phablet thing now that I kinda want an even bigger one.

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I know what you mean. I have a Note 3 and it feels normal size to me now. I remember seeing the Mega for the first time thinking wow that's just too big. Now when I see one I kinda wish my Note was a little bigger too. I'm also eyeing that Nexus 6. Lol. I'm so into this Phablet thing now that I kinda want an even bigger one.

I always thought that a 6 inch screen was perfect for a phablet. When I saw the Nokia 1520, I thought that was perfect. I just don't care for that OS. And I would want a pen. I don't want it yo sound like I'm complaining though. I live my Note 4. I just want more of it.

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Well we can hope the next iteration of the Note series will sport a 6 inch screen. Here's to the Note 5!!