I must know about battery life before I pre-order.

comptechltd

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

FWIW, I came from a Note7 to the S7e and absolutely hated the S7e battery life from day 1. I am not a 'power user', just and average guy to texts a lot, checks email and forums a lot. I can tell you that so far the Note 8 blows away the battery life of the S7e. I was really concerned about this like everyone else but so far have been more than happy.

Steve

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Well in debating even getting the Note 8 bc of battery life. My iPhone easily gets me through a day. By easily I mean when I get home at 5pm with being off the charger for 11-12 hours that the phone at between 50-70%. I expect a top of the live flagship to easily get through a day. That's part of the price you pay for the phone is the engineering to go into cramming a large battery into a tight space.

Skybrok

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Between 7a-4p I'm using mine to listen to podcasts/music for appx 3 hr's...a few phone calls lasting up to a total of an hr...checking out a few things online, less then a half hr...Maybe some YouTube for a half hr and by them I'm down to less then 30% and will throw it on the charger for about 45 min and I'm good for the rest of the night.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Had my note 8 for a little over a week and it's gotten me through every day just fine. Over 6 hours of screen time when I was on it a lot the first couple of days, but with my regular usage of about 3.5 hours of screen on time and 18 hours off the charger I'm ending the day with over 30% battery left

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Well in debating even getting the Note 8 bc of battery life. My iPhone easily gets me through a day. By easily I mean when I get home at 5pm with being off the charger for 11-12 hours that the phone at between 50-70%. I expect a top of the live flagship to easily get through a day. That's part of the price you pay for the phone is the engineering to go into cramming a large battery into a tight space.
You're stuck in old thinking, having been used to a phone with no wireless charging. First off, the battery is great on the Note 8. Second, if you have a wireless charger on the night stand, one at your desk, and one in your car, you'll find that if you're going to set your phone down it may as well be on the wireless charger since it is so easy you don't think about it. Because of that, your battery is constantly getting topped off. If you had to plug in a cable every time, you wouldn't. Which is why you see iPhone people so concerned with all day battery life and being tethered to a stupid charger cord... And why be new iPhone just added wireless charging ;) . Get the Note. You'll be happy

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Well...

That's pretty good. Just as good as my iPhone. I'm sure oreo will make it even better.
ae708187fcd3fb247d785fbbdb43bc26.jpg
36318bee306f67bfdeb07a5623c1ebf1.jpg