I need help... please

Eric Holmberg

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so i wanted to flash cm10 and to do that they said i had to flash a kernel (don't even know what that is...) did it, then i rebooted like it said to. Upon rebooting, I came to the htc brilliant screen. However, underneath that there was a red warning message saying something along the lines of "this build is for development only don't distribute outside of htc" it won't go past this page and I have tried flashing other roms and nothing happens...

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so i wanted to flash cm10 and to do that they said i had to flash a kernel (don't even know what that is...) did it, then i rebooted like it said to. Upon rebooting, I came to the htc brilliant screen. However, underneath that there was a red warning message saying something along the lines of "this build is for development only don't distribute outside of htc" it won't go past this page and I have tried flashing other roms and nothing happens...
Are you s-on or s-off and how did you flash the kernel ? Did you make a back up so you can restore it ? ( That is rule #1 before flashing anything )

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

Can you post a link to the method you used to root your device?