I recently started getting ads on my lock screen for apps that are in the google play store

GremoryDemon

Oct 15, 2018
Visit site
So recently i started to get ads for games that are on the google play store, i have NEVER looked at these ads, they have never been downloaded on my phone. I have no idea how to fix them but ita seripusly annoying whenever i go to open my phone and theres an ad for slots or something. I tried looking for a solution and everyone keeps going to something called "ES browser" or something and as far i can tell that does not and have not ever existed on my phone. Anyone know how tk fix this? Screenshot_2018-10-15-05-49-42.jpg Screenshot_2018-10-15-05-49-46.jpg

Last edited:

GremoryDemon

Oct 15, 2018
Visit site
I found it, turns out it was an app i downloaded days ago but for some reason it just randomly started today after i updated 4 different apps that had nothing to do with this app. I havent downloaded anything new since then, thank you or the helpful info

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I found it, turns out it was an app i downloaded days ago but for some reason it just randomly started today after i updated 4 different apps that had nothing to do with this app. I havent downloaded anything new since then, thank you or the helpful info
Glad you got it sorted out. What app was it, out of curiosity?