News I took photos of the northern lights with my Pixel 8 Pro and Galaxy S24 Plus — the results were very different

kxc1279

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
These are very beautiful photos, esp w/the Pixel 8 Pro. Google's Pixel still most def has the edge over the Galaxy photos. Thanks for sharing.

parksanim

May 4, 2023
Visit site
Neat article. Samsung is killing it with gains in sales while Google have dropped. There is a perception on the street that Google is deflating. It's not due to phones, but other problems with the company. A lot of trust in its products has been lost. It's really time for some new direction.

subguy812

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Neat article. Samsung is killing it with gains in sales while Google have dropped. There is a perception on the street that Google is deflating. It's not due to phones, but other problems with the company. A lot of trust in its products has been lost. It's really time for some new direction.
Maybe so, it is really a shame Samsung has always lagged behind in photo quality. Maybe one day they will find the magic sauce, or Google can sell it to them.

Reactions: kxc1279

Reahs

May 13, 2024
Visit site
Why did you use "night mode" when manual mode is so much better when it comes to photographing at night/aurora/astrophotography?
Also use a tripod next time or prop your phone upp against something

Reactions: SyCoREAPER

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Why did you use "night mode" when manual mode is so much better when it comes to photographing at night/aurora/astrophotography?
Also use a tripod next time or prop your phone upp against something
Exactly. Writer is shilling the Pixel while using both phones incorrectly.

The Samsung should not have been in night mode, it should have been kept in regular mode or astrophotography. Night Mode is NOT for taking pictures of the sky, it's to capture regular pictures in low light situations...

My god "articles" like these drive me nuts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord