ICS-Dooderbutt-4.0.3-v1

Mayem007

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any way to work around the mms problem? any other way to open mms on google voice or any other application. Is there a way to flash back to the stock rom without losing the messages?

tsjoe2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know whatever happened to gb's style of wallpaper setting. I miss being able to use more of the pictures. Any ideas on how to do it?

Sent from my Dooderbutt-4.0.3-v1 using Tapatalk

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know whatever happened to gb's style of wallpaper setting. I miss being able to use more of the pictures. Any ideas on how to do it?

Yea I know what happend, you updated to ics. What is Gingerbread?? LOL ;)

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

Yes google changed a few things around and I just seen in the code exactly what your talking about. This could possibly be fixed but it would be done to the source code and that would be added to the aosp build first and then try to tweak it for this build if possible at all. I'll see if there's anything that can be done.

tsjoe2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Cool. Its not that big of a deal. There are other ways around it. Thanks for answering tho Mr Breezy. Love your roms. Been with ya since you started with the original port. Nice 'n smooth.

audiomanz

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
awsome rom works perfect got a small problem though none of the standard programing codes work anymore other than checking the iemi .....like *#*#8778#*#* ....and i mean none of them lol and i tried all the standard samsung codes to nothing on that.is that just a glich lemme know wacha find !!
other than that this thing rocks :D

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
awsome rom works perfect got a small problem though none of the standard programing codes work anymore other than checking the iemi .....like *#*#8778#*#* ....and i mean none of them lol and i tried all the standard samsung codes to nothing on that.is that just a glich lemme know wacha find !!
other than that this thing rocks :D
I used the check-in code and it worked fine.. maybe try flashing again

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right place to post bugs, but the screen capture feature isn't working for me. I'm running dooderbutt v4. Pressing down volume and power button should take a screen capture.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
You are using the aosp dooderbutt. This is the wrong thread. This is the port and only v1. V4 is the newest of aosp dooderbutt...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Gimpex

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
So, since Sprint is taking -forever- to get ICS on my Nexus S 4g, I decided to root my phone and just do it myself! xD

Small hitch though; the download link in this thread isn't working anymore. Is there a newer version out that i'm not aware of?

hatedestruction

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
So, since Sprint is taking -forever- to get ICS on my Nexus S 4g, I decided to root my phone and just do it myself! xD

Small hitch though; the download link in this thread isn't working anymore. Is there a newer version out that i'm not aware of?

I'm also getting "File doesn't exist!"

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
[GUIDE] Restore to Stock/Unroot for the Nexus S 4g

You can use this method, its a little bit longer route. It will restore you to Gingerbread v2.3.4.

From the it will OTA update to GB v2.3.5 and then GB v2.3.7, then finally over to ICS v4.0.4

Also included on the link above is an updated method to restore to ICS 4.0.4, but I never tried it so I can't verify if it works but the person who updated the package said it does so....

or you can flash via " FASTBOOT " Google Factory ICS 4.0.4 images to go straight to it.

dil#CB

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
thanks, but when I try to run the .bat file, it gives an error msg "Device not Found"....Ensure USB Debugging. I have this checked however?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Not sure how you have your drivers installed but you could always try using PDANet to aid in the driver installation/connection process..

This is obviously coming down to a driver/connection issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindaoliver