If they are shipping this evening, when does Best Buy get them?

richardrk

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: If they are shipping this evening, when does Best Buy get the

First they will give us a release date hitch they seemed to have totally have guessed on.. But now when the phone is actually close to being truly released they wanna keep us in the dark. I don't get it.

pteezay

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm honestly quickly getting pissed off right now. There is no way in hell Sprint or Best Buy don't know when these phones will be in at this point. I think even ISN is holding stuff back at this point. It's just impossible for nobody to know anything if the phones truly did get released yesterday. This isn't the 1800's or something, it's 2012 and it's a simple shipment of phones, some to people and some to Sprint stores and some to a couple big warehouses for Best Buy and Radio Shack.

The silence on this issue has become infuriating at this point. I thought this kind of garbage was finally over yesterday. The goal line for the end of this ridiculousness has moved over and over and over again and now here we are on Tuesday the 22nd, past 5pm, and still "no one knows anything".

****ing RIDICULOUS.

Wow bro, they're coming. Smoke one and chillax. I understand the antsiness, I want mine too, but all this just adds to the suspense. Think how cool things will be after you hold it for the first time.

Reactions: ericj12

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm less angry and more in shock/frustrated at the absolute lack of logic, thought, caring, and information. ISN promised all day yesterday they would have a plan for retailers by mid-AM today. It's now 9:30pm and there's no info and no explanation, nothing. As usual.

I hope you get your evo tomorrow

BBPimp85

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Well radioshack says Friday the pre-orders come in. At least that is what I was told. Could be B/S cuz she was trying to get me to pre order too so...

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

No stores could actually know for sure though, because Sprint doesn't even know. They haven't even drafted plans on how to deal with the retailers. Those days might end up becoming true, but no one has a clue.

It would take a ton of effort to try and top the horribleness of this product launch. I think Sprint may be trying to show Apple that they can sabotage this phone's launch even worse than Apple tried to.

stephen866

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site

Not counting on it, but the emails I received from Best Buy last week were after midnight.So it would be nice to hear something still.

ReaganDee

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site

Another day of waiting and refreshing and waiting and refreshing ...

z28marols1

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I know you guys are anxious to hear news, but damn! It takes time to make launch plans, and when that gets messed up by something out of their control it takes time to adjust those plans. It's not as easy as you may think. They have to, last minute now, schedule more labor in the stores to handle a new anticipated device. They have to wait unroll they can reasonably be sure that devices will be at almost all of the stores prior to making another announcement about launch. What would make you more pissed: getting a date a couples days late or getting a date just to find out on that date that your particular best buy or sprint store is getting it a day later than you were told because of normal shipping delays?

Reactions: ericj12

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

I know you guys are anxious to hear news, but damn! It takes time to make launch plans, and when that gets messed up by something out of their control it takes time to adjust those plans. It's not as easy as you may think. They have to, last minute now, schedule more labor in the stores to handle a new anticipated device. They have to wait unroll they can reasonably be sure that devices will be at almost all of the stores prior to making another announcement about launch. What would make you more pissed: getting a date a couples days late or getting a date just to find out on that date that your particular best buy or sprint store is getting it a day later than you were told because of normal shipping delays?

seriously, everything theyre doing now they had planned out and ready for a week ago. the whole customs fiasco screwed everything up and now they have to rush to get everything reorganized and shipped out. we're talking tens of thousands of units here.

Xiphias

May 17, 2010
Visit site

What's with all the misdirected anger at the Inside Sprint Now guy? He's doing everyone a huge favor (and possibly risking his job) by leaking information...some entitled people here, I tell ya.

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

My local Sprint Store has no knew info. as of 9am today on the arrival date. They said if pre orders ship today then by fri. they expect their supply to arrive in store.

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site

He hasn't "leaked" anything in two days. He's going to probably be the last source to give us an actual date for Best Buy's actual launch.

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site

The company that supplies most of the phones to retailers were shipping out tracking numbers this morning. So, 3rd party retailers have units in the air today that will start arriving tomorrow. Sprint hasn't made any announcements to us yet on what to do with them.

Edit to add: I'm talking 3rd party Sprint stores, not big box chains, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordsutch

akodoreign

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

Inside.Sprint.Now ‏@InsideSprintNow

Getting word that #BestBuy pre-orders are now shipping #EVOGATE #Sprint

Jackson Galaxy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

Well radioshack says Friday the pre-orders come in. At least that is what I was told. Could be B/S cuz she was trying to get me to pre order too so...

My local RS told me that too. They were instructed not to give a date, but he said they expect to receive the 24th and fullfil preorders on the 25th,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci