If you're on the fence, try one out at Best Buy

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
While I'm not getting a Note 7 because I have an S7 Edge and a Nexus 6P, being a gadget nut, I'm always eager to try these devices out. I was at my local Best Buy yesterday and they had several Note 7s in stock. I played around a bit with one, and it is sublime to say the least. The curves are much tighter than on the S7 Edge, and it's one of the most comfortable, and well balanced phones I've ever held, if not the most comfortable and just exudes quality.

The new S-Pen is a huge deal compared them the old one. It's so much easier to write neatly with it because of the thin tip, and the pressure points make a big difference.

Somehow it feels nicer than the S7 Edge in almost every way.

Posted via the Android Central App
I feel the same way. I ended up sold my s7 edge and ordered the note 7. Though I enjoyed every moment while I owned the s7 edge.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I made a pact with myself that I won't see or try out the note 7 until I pick it up on the 19th at Best Buy. All of these posts are making it a bit harder to wait. Haha. The way people are talking it makes me think it's better to hold than the iPhone 6S.

Substantially better to hold. I've been using a Note 7 for about 24 hours now and this thing is pretty awesome. Coming from an S7 Edge, which I hate to hold. And an iPhone 6s Plus, which is nice to hold but way way too big and heavy for only a 5.5" inch device.

Still going to grab a Spigen case for the Note 7, but for now this test device I received is naked and it feels awesome.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I checked it out at best buy today. It is definitely better than the S7 edge to hold. Feels more substantial for sure.

I'm still not sold on getting one although my wife I finally looking to swap her 6s plus for one herself. She had the Note 4 and loved it and she always loves the photos my Samsung devices would take.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I was playing with the N7 today at BB and let me tell you, it feels so much better in the hands than my S7E. It doesn't feel as rough on the sides more smooth and rounder. I almost didn't want to put it down. The screen seems brighter as well. Next week can't get here soon enough. Or if I'm really lucky maybe by this weekend I'll have it. Got my s7e a week early last year and hope the same this year.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Agreed....I had said earlier to get an unlocked S7 Edge if you weren't into the SPen, but this is definitely a distinct experience from the rest of the "7" line. The black model is really nice. Makes everything they made last year seem like a "beta test" (and the fact that no Note 5 was sold in Europe solidifies it).

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I caved and went to check out the Note at my local BB. It's as awesome as everyone is saying it is. I'm coming from a Note 4, so I'm not comparing it to the G7 edge. I'm comparing it to the Note 4. The black is on point! The display and camera are so crisp and clear. And the edge really just looks like the phone is bezel-less, and not edge-y. And the pen! Like I said, can't wait!

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I caved and went to check out the Note at my local BB. It's as awesome as everyone is saying it is. I'm coming from a Note 4, so I'm not comparing it to the G7 edge. I'm comparing it to the Note 4. The black is on point! The display and camera are so crisp and clear. And the edge really just looks like the phone is bezel-less, and not edge-y. And the pen! Like I said, can't wait!

I agree and that's why all the people saying they weren't buying it because of the edged screen seemed premature to me. You have to actually see the phone and get some hands on time with it before making your decision.

I'm not due for an upgrade until February but I will definitely upgrade a couple of months to get it. The Note 7 will be an instant sucess as the BB rep told me they have already had a ton of people pre-order it already. The same way they had a lot of pre-orders for the S7

Posted via the AT&T Note 5

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I wish they had the coral blue on display, but from what I hear not many places will. I work at Sprint and my Samsung rep said that (for us anyways) the coral blue will be a order only phone, so it's something we won't keep stock in store.

Ev C

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I have been by different Best Buy's in my travels this week. Ive been in 3 different times because i can't stop playing with this phone. I caught a blue one in a Verizon store yesterday. It looks amazing.

Attachments

• 1229.jpg
    1229.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 97

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Is that blue ? I've been trying to find one with no luck

I have looked in my area a lot and have not been able to find a blue. I will probably end up going black, but I really wanted to see the blue before making that deicsion. I wonder why they blue is so under displayed?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Well all you wore me down. I tried to fight it but after playing with it a second time at best buy and hanging out with everyone here on the forums I broke down and ordered one online at best buy. Ordered the black one.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could be swayed to get one, but I'm stuck at the curved display. It's an 11 foot steel wall that I just can't get over/around.

robbob88

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Playing with the phone at Best Buy is what sold me on the phone. It's so well built and feels so good in the hand, and that AMOLED screen is just so good. I looked at my 6S in comparison and it's just so horribly designed both aesthetically and how it feels to hold. Apple has really dropped the ball the last few years when it comes to design. Samsung is the best now

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Just tried one myself at Best Buy. The S Pen is SO much better than the one on my Note 4. The thinner tip is surprisingly a game changer. I didn't think it would make that much difference. Feels great in hand too.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe