Illusion ROM

thatmetaldude

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone out there tried the new Illusion Rom?? I have, came from PAC-MAN ROM V23.0.0_20130710-212221 7/11/13 Nightly and I liked it alot. I like to flash alot of ROM'S and Kernels to check different options, battery life, user experience, smoothness, and a very good UI. PAC ROM i think is one of my favorites cause of all the different options it gives you and its a 3 in one ROM with CM, Paranoid ANDROID, AOKP. I would flash other ROM's like carbon, Jedi, and ETC and they just didn't fit my needs( ohh and I don't like touch wiz roms). I found Illusion ROM and I thinks its the ****. Good performance, battery, UI, and no lag. I haven't even felt the need to flash a Kernel cause in my opinion its smooth and it fits my ROM needs. If anyone has tried this ROM or is on it let me know what you think or whatever..
THANKS

Harresh Ragu

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
hey im having trouble installing this rom
what did you download and what steps did you take to install the rom?
what i did was download the At&T rom for my canadian note 2 i317
and tried to install the rom and failed thru CWM

ericrangel76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After I download any custom rom, I always move it to my SD card. Before I install the rom, I do a factory data wipe, and I wipe the cache and Davelik cache in CWM. I didn't have any issues installing it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

thatmetaldude

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Sense the base of this Rom is SlimRom, I went and flashed that over and like that even more. It come with Android IRC and if you have any questions you can jump on the IRC and get help and plus it seems like the developers are more dedicated with this ROM..

sirdank

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Im really diggin' this ROM! ive been on it for a few days now on my note 2 t889 and this thing is super smooth and fast! lovin' the transition effects also. everything works excellent and battery life isnt too bad either. i just downloaded from the link at galaxynote2root.com (sign up over there if u havent, max is a bad a** dude with some good knowledge), saved to external sd, entered TWRP, full wipe, flashed illusion ROM and gapps, wiped dalvik cache and cache, and all is smooth! @harresh: not sure if u did or not, but i ALWAYS wipe cache/dalvik cache directly after install (before reboot). read somewhere that it helps keep things smooth. had a couple hiccups with some ROMs before but since ive been wiping them i havent had one problem.