I'm live at galaxy s3 event in Philly

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Phone is amazing very thin but I want blue over white... build quality much better than I thought
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Dang. That guy's got a long goatee.

lol .... I can't upgrade till September, no matter who i tried calling to change it for me. Even trued that Dan Hesse email but when they called me back they told me the same thing. :( so now i debating where to pay full price or wait. They won't have any 32 gbs at the store so I'm leaning towards waiting.

Maybe:)

qhinton

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
lol .... I can't upgrade till September, no matter who i tried calling to change it for me. Even trued that Dan Hesse email but when they called me back they told me the same thing. :( so now i debating where to pay full price or wait. They won't have any 32 gbs at the store so I'm leaning towards waiting.

Pay out the contract. It is pretty cheap 15 to 30 dollars a month

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

Hey..I called to see if they would allow me to buy out of my contract and they will. For 165 I can buy out and get the upgrade price. So for me im selling the gs2 for 200 on CL and then buying at the upgrad price. Cost me around 160 total..;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BernhardDieter