Imports Blank Documents

pernesioana

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys! I am having exactly the same problem :(( when I try to import, and it is "ready", it simply crashes! I am sooooooo disappointed. Please help! It didn't work any of the things you posted here. I think I am gonna cry :(

BaraahMustafa

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Maybe this will help. Here are the steps to take: open the Snote app but don't pick a note, from the menu say import. A screen will come up saying jpg or pdf. pick pdf. You'll then go to your files and here's where it can be confusing, you do NOT tap on the file name to start the process. If it asks you what app you want to use to open it, hit your back button. You want to tap the little gray circle on the left side of the file you want to import, it will turn green. Then select Done in the upper right corner. You should then get a bar that says importing, then loading and then it should open on your screen ready for whatever you'd like to do. Hope that helps. I know the first few times I tried it, I didn't realize that there was a different place to tap so I was accidentally trying to open a file in the middle of the import process.

IT WORKED !!!
You saved my life :D Thaank you very much !!!

InquisitX

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I have kinda the same problem, the difference is that my note 10.1 wifi import dark dimmed pdf, sometimes even totaly black.... i cant figure out how to solve this problem. Any help are very welcome,!!

Like many others, my tab is useless without this working propperly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-19-09-19-26.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-19-09-19-26.png
    732.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2013-03-19-09-18-04.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-19-09-18-04.png
    340 KB · Views: 12

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Occurred a few times, went with Lecture Notes due to the need to import multiple pdf files along with this issue.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

joe_swiss

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Ups - looks as nobody can help here...
I bought a samsung notes and got a big fan!
But if most of the pdf-imports get dark this device is nearly worthless

Who can help please???

darwin513

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I have had the a similar issue except the imported pdfs were black. I found out that the pdfs that had issues were scanned from a copy machine. It appears that scanned pdfs actually have a different format than electronic ones. I have solved this issue (I think) in two ways:

1. I would open the pdf file on my computer and print using the CutePDF printer driver (it's free) and then I upload to Dropbox. On the Note, I download from Dropbox to a designated folder and then bring it into S Note via the import function.

2. If the pdf is already on the Note, then open the pdf with Lecture Notes and export to a pdf. From there import from S Note.

I've tried this on a couple of files and it appears to work so far. Hopefully this can work for you as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

joe_swiss

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot Darvin!
It obviously really just works if downloaded on another machine. I tried it out on my PC yesterday. I didnt have to do anything but download it on my PC and copy it to my tablet. Not the direct way but at least it works!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz