Incipio Galaxy S9/S9+ Case Preview

Adam Matlock

Trusted Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJIE6xOR6A

Are you ready for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ to get here? I know I am. What color did you preorder? I was a little disappointed that the Orchid Gray color didn’t make the cut, but the fancy new Lilac Purple looks pretty cool too. The great thing about all of the colors is that they all look fantastic, so you really can’t go wrong.

IMG_0460.jpg

On the eve of the greatest annual phone release in the android world, Incipio has risen to the occasion once again and already has a lineup of cases ready to go for game day. If you’re new to the phone accessory world, Incipio has been around the block more than a few times, and they always manage to deliver a solid assortment of gear. I was pleasantly surprised to see that not only one, but two iterations of the Esquire series case made the cut, and the Octane was also revved up and ready to go for launch day. Speaking of launch day, let’s see the launch day harvest spread of what Incipio has to offer.

IMG_0470.jpg
IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0472.jpg
IMG_0481.jpg

Carnaby Esquire Series:
They’re sleek, they’re stylish, and they elevate your phone game to the next level. Whether you’re making objections in the court room or placing your phone on the table during a board meeting, the Esquire series will keep your phone safe, and looking good at the same time. While they aren’t MIL-STD rated for drop protection, they’re definitely no slouch. I’ve used them on just about every device I’ve had in the last two to three years, and I keep coming back for more. The tightly woven fibers are made from high quality nylon, and the quality control on these guys is best-in-class, at least in my opinion. You won’t find much out in the accessory world better than these guys, unless you’re reaching up into the next echelon of style and wrapping your phone in leather. This generation comes in the classic Black and Blue colors that we’ve seen in past generations. You can pick one up right now on Incipio.com for $34.99.

IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0468.jpg

Esquire Series Folio Edition: I like to call this case the Esquire Part Deux. If you’re interested in keeping it fancy, yet flexible, check out the Folio design. Not only does it offer the same features and fantastic looks of the base Esquire series case, it also offers the folio cover, which also works as a stand for your phone. This model works great for professional, as well as personal settings. Tired of holding your phone while you skim through work documents or watching Netflix? No worries, rotate the stand and toss this baby up on the desk. Not only is it convenient, but it’s stylish. In addition to doubling as a stand, the inside of the folio also allows you to carry two cards with you. If you work in the business/professional world and routinely have to wear a suit and tie, the added flexibility of being able to through your cards in the case and ditch the wallet is a luxury. Interested yet? The folio edition is only available in Gray, and you currently going for $49.99. It’s a bit of a price jump, but the flexibility and added options are definitely worth consideration.

IMG_0465.jpg
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0482.jpg

Octane Series: The Octane series is a high-performance case that looks down-right sexy. Available in four different colors: Black, Electric Pink, Frost, and two-tone Galactic Green/Gray. The case is made out of Incipio’s trademarked Plextonium material, and also incorporates a polycarbonate material into the shell case for added strength. The ridges on the bumpers help with added grip, and the protective cushion built into the bumpers helps seal the deal on protection, ringing in at 6ft of MIL-STD rated drop protection. I have used the Octane series cases before on a few different devices of mine, and they’re a great go-to option for both style, and protection. The added grip and protection allow you to enjoy life on the go without having to worry about damaging your phone, and the subdued styling helps to keep scratches at bay. All in all, it’s a solid case that offers various options for style, and it won’t break the bank. You can pick one up on Incipio.com for $24.99.

IMG_0461.jpg
IMG_0479.jpg

Interested in picking one up or have questions about the new Incipio case lineup? Sound off in the comments. I’m always around for questions and love to help people find the information that they need to make informed decisions on tech purchases and accessories.

Last edited: