Infuse now or wait a couple of weeks for Motorola Dual Core And2.3 Photon 4G?

Dude2

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I think the game changer for dual core phones is Android 2.3 support. No doubt that dual core technology struggled with Android 2.2, but with 2.3 support accelerating over the Summer and the new announcements in June, I am going to wait a couple of weeks. I prefer to be on a 12mo. technology refresh, as 6 -9mos is too soon for me because I use so many business applications and any thing past 12-14mos gets stale.

I may still go for the Infuse as the speed and display are at the top of the market right now, but will wait it out another one to two weeks.

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I think the game changer for dual core phones is Android 2.3 support. No doubt that dual core technology struggled with Android 2.2, but with 2.3 support accelerating over the Summer and the new announcements in June, I am going to wait a couple of weeks. I prefer to be on a 12mo. technology refresh, as 6 -9mos is too soon for me because I use so many business applications and any thing past 12-14mos gets stale.

I may still go for the Infuse as the speed and display are at the top of the market right now, but will wait it out another one to two weeks.

Cool, good luck! Let us know what you decide on!