Motorola Photon 4G Specs

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
For those who think it will be GSM/CDMA... that will likely be Int'l GSM, not AT&T GSM so you likely won't be able to use it outside of Sprint in the states

Thanks for pointing that out , But my plan (If Motorola did make it GSM\CDMA & I hope they do , if they didn't make a stand alone GSM version) is to ship it to Saudi Arabia

SharonW

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Since when is Lord of the Rings part of android? ;) Just kidding but yeah I was with you, I had the moment but I switched to an Epic after the first year.

ROTFL at myself! That's what I get for only 5 hours of sleep every day this week. I'm getting too old for that sort of crap.

The whole Moment thing really pissed me off because it meant a lot to me to give him a really cool phone that I could afford and had a physical keyboard. (Shoot, I only paid $140 for my OG Droid in the month of its release on Amazon with some savvy shopping.) Plus, I and his girlfriend had done all this evangelizing about Android and how great it was and he ends up with a dud.

He's had nothing but trouble with it. Bizarre stuff. Thankfully, his girlfriend is more of a techie than he so she helps out on some stuff. But even I can't solve the wandering cloud problem from Beautiful Widgets even after uninstalling and reinstalling it. It's the damnedest thing. The cloud shows up in the strangest of places. :eek:

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
ROTFL at myself! That's what I get for only 5 hours of sleep every day this week. I'm getting too old for that sort of crap.

The whole Moment thing really pissed me off because it meant a lot to me to give him a really cool phone that I could afford and had a physical keyboard. (Shoot, I only paid $140 for my OG Droid in the month of its release on Amazon with some savvy shopping.) Plus, I and his girlfriend had done all this evangelizing about Android and how great it was and he ends up with a dud.

He's had nothing but trouble with it. Bizarre stuff. Thankfully, his girlfriend is more of a techie than he so she helps out on some stuff. But even I can't solve the wandering cloud problem from Beautiful Widgets even after uninstalling and reinstalling it. It's the damnedest thing. The cloud shows up in the strangest of places. :eek:

Yeah that phone was bad and if I were you, I would add another line and maybe get an lg optimus or something cheap for him until his upgrade is available?

SharonW

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Sprint Photon Pictured Here?

I wonder if the order of the line-up relates to release dates. I think it'd be pretty cool if the Photon was the first phone pictured behind the watch.

http://cdn.pocketnow.com/html/portal/news/0000016976//moto-leak-lead.jpg

Oooh, what if the Photon somehow interacts with the watch? Sprint did say something about device(s) in their release if I recall correctly. Or something that pertained to more than just a phone.

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if the order of the line-up relates to release dates. I think it'd be pretty cool if the Photon was the first phone pictured behind the watch.

http://cdn.pocketnow.com/html/portal/news/0000016976//moto-leak-lead.jpg

Oooh, what if the Photon somehow interacts with the watch? Sprint did say something about device(s) in their release if I recall correctly. Or something that pertained to more than just a phone.

That would be awesome , something to compete against both Sony Ericsson's Live View & Apple's iPod Nano watch wrest !
but this thing gonna need a beefy battery in order to do all that

cant wait to see this
I hope that I can get one off-contract & use it as a straight GSM phone (If its true to be a world phone)

goliath602

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
LOL!!! Wow... You aren't excited about this unless it came out 4 months ago. Us Verizon Customers are still waiting for a phone this good on 4G Network. Ohh... and will be for the next 3 months!

Between this phone, the Evo 3D and the Lineup T-Mobile has coming up it's just making me SICK!!!!

Verizon's network better keep up the good fight because that is all it has. Pricing is horrible, phones are garbage....
I will have to disagree with you. Verizon is the best company out there in every single aspect other then pricing but you do get what you pay for. i will NEVER leave Verizon even if there are network providers out there with somewhat better phones in terms of hardware specs. A cell phone is only as good as the network.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
It was just anounced today . coming to sSprint.Also the Triumph to Virgin mobile. Sprint is stepping it up.
like the Atrix. Dock compadible And blur'd

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter