Ingress beta invites

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Would be awesome to have an invite. Currently i only have a N7 so i'm not sure how much i could do just around my house, but i will be getting an Android phone with my upgrade in June. Just a few more months to go!

bigfella35uk

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I'd like an invite. Really weird that it's in beta stage on play and you have to apply for an invite. Think it may have been better to just put the apk out on a link once the invite was issued all hosted from the main website.

Placing a file on play to be told by the game after the install you require an activation key is just a kick in the nuts of any potential player. Now is that a good enough rant?

Noe Boddy

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I've seen the videos and the work involved in creating this game. Is it possible for an invite? I've posted this to my Facebook friends and they want to play as well!! This would create a multitude of people in my area who enjoy MMO's. This would allow them to explore the reaches of our environment by stepping outside the normal confines of the home and join together by playing together as the enlightened or be part of the resistance. I beg of you please make it available for everyone!!

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I requested an invite from the developer a month ago. Hadn't heard anything so I requested another last on 1/14/13. Got an invite on 1/19/2013. Haven't had the chance to play pass the the first stage yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I requested an invite from the developer a month ago. Hadn't heard anything so I requested another on 1/14/13. Got an invite on 1/19/2013. Haven't had the chance to play pass the the first stage yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick