Installing recovery after using exynos exploit

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
What is the easiest way to install custom recovery to my sprint galaxy note 2 after rooting with exynos exploit apk? I've searched several forums and topics and searched with Google but nothing that makes sense. If there is a link to instructions already let me know. Thanks in advance.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Once you're rooted, the easiest way to do it is to download GOO Manager form the Play store.

Run the app. From the start page, hit Menu, then hit Install OpenRecovery script. When in asks you if you want to do it, hit yes. Another pop up will ask you if you want to do this; hit yes. It will download and install the latest version of the TWRP recovery, which will take a few seconds.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Toolbox looks like a great app. Have any specific directions on doing this? Thanks

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Once you're rooted, the easiest way to do it is to download GOO Manager form the Play store.

Run the app. From the start page, hit Menu, then hit Install OpenRecovery script. When in asks you if you want to do it, hit yes. Another pop up will ask you if you want to do this; hit yes. It will download and install the latest version of the TWRP recovery, which will take a few seconds.

^^^this

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Basically the same. It's best to have current version on sd card... imo, unsure about flashing the twrp in the custom recovery options there, didn't work on my photon, haven't tried it on my note - I ended up using the galaxy note 2 toolkit for this one.

I'll be back with specific directions in like a minute.

Edit: first option - rom management (or close, idr specific) swipe left, first option again, flash recovery.

I picked rom toolbox pro up on sale a few months ago, on a non rooted photon just because I figured it would come in handy.

They have 5 recovery options in toolbox, I think twrp 2'3'3'2 is most recent...

They also have cwm and cwm touch.
Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh