Interested in a Galaxy Watch3 with your new S21 Verizon?

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I was on the Verizon website and noticed a $250 payment credit and a $100 trade in on the Galaxy Watch3. I called and ordered it and while I really wanted to pay the extra 129$ right then she didn't offer that. so I'll get my new Galaxy Watch3 for ~5/month for 24 months.

If anyone decides to do the same thing the agent I had had to look and while the Promo on the website implies that you need to buy the Phone and Watch at the same time, the fine print states "during the promotional period". Plus I was able to do this without affecting my phone order.

Just an FYI to the agent who was extremely helpful and friendly, the Verizon 512G Ultra will be shipping on time and at this time there are no back orders through Verizon.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 (Pre-order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2
Add tags

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I was on the Verizon website and noticed a $250 payment credit and a $100 trade in on the Galaxy Watch3. I called and ordered it and while I really wanted to pay the extra 129$ right then she didn't offer that. so I'll get my new Galaxy Watch3 for ~5/month for 24 months.

If anyone decides to do the same thing the agent I had had to look and while the Promo on the website implies that you need to buy the Phone and Watch at the same time, the fine print states "during the promotional period". Plus I was able to do this without affecting my phone order.

Just an FYI to the agent who was extremely helpful and friendly, the Verizon 512G Ultra will be shipping on time and at this time there are no back orders through Verizon.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 (Pre-order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2
Add tags

That's good to know! We ordered Verizon 512 through Samsung but it looks like Verizon people may get theirs first. Samsung has a Galaxy watch 3 on sale not too long ago for $60 off and they gave my husband $160 trade in for the gear S3 cuz I wasn't sure if it would be compatible with the new phones. And I have the Active 2 so now he's up to date also.

I don't really expect to see any changes on orders or credit card charges probably till tomorrow I'm assuming

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My card was charged yesterday for the $20 S21 activation. The Card was charged at the time I ordered the watch for it's $20 activation. I just couldn't pass up $350 off the $479 Watch3

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My card was charged yesterday for the $20 S21 activation. The Card was charged at the time I ordered the watch for it's $20 activation. I just couldn't pass up $350 off the $479 Watch3

Yeah I thought we got a good deal too $429 was the price of his watch We paid $209. His isn't the LTE version. But I was told from Verizon even though I ordered our phones through Samsung as long as they were ordered online are activation would be $20 instead of $40. Enjoy your phone and watch hopefully we will get ours by Friday. Nothing's changed for us the website says will be delivered January 29th in the app shows will be delivered the week of the 27th so even if it is Friday and I don't get it early that's still better than whoever said they have to wait till February something.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Double check that because when I ordered the Z fold 2 they charged me a 40 dollar fee when I activated it. Really pissed me off that they would charge me an upgrade fee at all when they didn't supply me with a phone.
Yeah I thought we got a good deal too $429 was the price of his watch We paid $209. His isn't the LTE version. But I was told from Verizon even though I ordered our phones through Samsung as long as they were ordered online are activation would be $20 instead of $40. Enjoy your phone and watch hopefully we will get ours by Friday. Nothing's changed for us the website says will be delivered January 29th in the app shows will be delivered the week of the 27th so even if it is Friday and I don't get it early that's still better than whoever said they have to wait till February something.