Intrusive ads....

Androider88

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I keep getting this same ad programme installing itself, and I think it's connected to certain apps on the app store. I've tried uninstalling all recently installed apps to get rid of it but it still persists. It always has a fake 'opt out' option bellow the ads, which leads to this link tracker.tdc.re, but I can't seem to find where this spyware is located and where to get rid of it. This one seems to be pretty common anyway, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of it? I'm sick of having to reformat my phone every time this happens, apps with intrusive ad programmes like this should be banned from the app store. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't have to be a recently installed app, it could be an app that you've used for a long time that got an update that soiled it by adding the adware to it. Really the only way to get rid of it, is to remove the app that it's part of. Figuring that out, isn't necessarily so easy. Read the reviews of each app you have installed, someone may mention about an update that added that garbage in.

Androider88

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I just uninstalled this app that stops oculus from booting so you can use cardboard apps, that's the last dodgy app I've downloaded, so hopefully that will stop it... I don't think there's any other apps on my phone that could cause this type of intrusive malware, so here's hoping that was the one. Cheers for the info.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp