Is a file with the name 'picachu' on anyone elses devices?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a Galaxy a21 and lately have noticed it exhibiting the typical odd behavior associated with some sort of malicious intrusion (low battery, storage issues etc). I'm not a very tech savvy person but out-of curiosity I perused the files with a file manager. Among other odd folder/file names, in system/proc there is a file called "picachu" which then has an item in it called "little". Ive looked over files in androids over the years out of curiosity and have never seen these. I did the obligatory Googlin, and I can't find any mention of files with these names anywhere. No ones even talked about em if they are a factory setting with the phon. Is anyone more familiar with them? Just for reference: system/proc/picachu/little

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
picachu sounds like Pokémon game , do you play this on your device? Im going rule out any malicious intrusion for now because you would have to download from shady sites so let me know if thats the case .

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here, As a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos