Is anyone having microphone issues with the Samsung Gear Circle?

RahimWill

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I recently purchased a pair of Samsung Gear circles because they look awesome. My problem is, the mic isn't operating well. Is this a defect that needs a replacement?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I recently purchased a pair of Samsung Gear circles because they look awesome. My problem is, the mic isn't operating well. Is this a defect that needs a replacement?

If you feel there is an issue with the mic I'd suggests returning the headset and get a replacement. Hopefully it's just that device and not how the device actually performs.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have the Gear circle and I ask people I talk to and they say the voice quality is fantastic. Also I am not getting vibration alerts. Any advice?

Posted via the Android Central App

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I just picked up a set and I have not had any issues with them. I love them so far and they sound awesome.

Posted via the Android Central App

Joe Wincek

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue and it's really bothering me. It happens every time you brush against the play button on the right earphone, serious engineering flaw. I hate it playing all the time like that, don't know how much of a drain it is to batteries but it's very, very, annoying. If I had known it would have been such a annoying feature I'd never have bought the headset to begin with. I'm now looking for a way to disable the player from playing at all, not having any success though.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tedyleted