Is everybody still having problems with the Pixel XL

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Keep reading post about it dropping Blue tooth.
Dropping calls, freezing up.

MY note 5 is getting old.
Don't know that I want a S8 phone with the curved screen.

The Note 8 is a long way off. Might not be able to wait that long.

But I don't want to buy a phone and have problems.
With Samsung I can go to Best Buy and see the Samsung reps and get my problem taken care of.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Keep reading post about it dropping Blue tooth.
Dropping calls, freezing up.

MY note 5 is getting old.
Don't know that I want a S8 phone with the curved screen.

The Note 8 is a long way off. Might not be able to wait that long.

But I don't want to buy a phone and have problems.
With Samsung I can go to Best Buy and see the Samsung reps and get my problem taken care of.

Don't have issues with mine but that doesn't mean others don't. My only complaint is the glass has micro scratches. Seems to get scratched easily.

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
No problems with mine. It's been working near flawlessly for me. The ones without issues are the quiet ones. We would mainly hear from the ones with issues as they go to forums to seek a solution.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
yep...that is how it goes on forums. You hear from people that have problems and usually don't hear from people that don't follow forums or have no issues at all.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am with most and not having issues with bluetooth on my device. I use a BT headset all day at work and I use BT in the car. Both work like they should.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm with the majority and don't have any issues. I have 7 different devices that connect with BT and haven't had any problems ever, with any of them. Battery life and signals seem to by as good as any other phones if not better. I'm very happy and my next phone will be the next Pixel without doubt.

bmidd

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I have BT issues in our Prius, but that's a Toyota issue. They seem to be stuck in 2001 with their ICE technology.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a note 5. Bought it used. On At&T
Its been getting Hot when you talk on it a lot and the Battery life ain't the best in the world after the note 7.
I like the Flat Screen and I do not think Samsung is gonna produce any phones with a flat screen anymore.

Its gonna be tough since I got my wife to go with Samsung. And I have to do everything to her phone.
And I use find my phone a lot to make sure she is O.K since she is 88 miles away.

And in a couple months the S8 is coming out.

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Majority of us don't have issues.

Interesting that someone would post.. Is everyone having problems?

No problem here. I am extremely happy to have acquired a second pixel XL. I sold the first one like an ***** and got the v20. I was stuck with the v20 for about two months. Horrible.

bonnie100th

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm not a complainer, but I'm not happy with the sort of issues I have. A phone that I paid near $1000.00, suppose to works better. Never had an issue with the last 4 HTC's.

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
The things and features of this phone when or if they work for me are fine. Other issues, not so much, but for me personally I would not call this the greatest phone I've owned or the greatest phone experience. I can't see my self hanging on to this for a long time with all of the other choices being offered. I will be waiting for the Nokia 8 if that happens. So far although not confirmed the specs look great and for me it's going to be hard to beat

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Most users never were having problems, I'm definitely not now (never was) and would definitely push back against the idea of "everyone" having problems.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz