Is it possible for another google acount to be on my phone if i havent let anybody use it?

Evilbeard1984

Feb 24, 2022
Visit site
I recently found someone elses google account on my phone I have know idea who this person is but I have access to all their pics and whatnot. But I've never let anybody use my phone to check their stuff or let anybody sign in to their acount on my phone. Can I have someones account just show up or does it hafta be signed into on my phone?

I found another acount on my phone but I've never let anybody use it to check their stuff or sign in to their acount. So can someones acount just pop up on my phone or does someone have to actually sign in their account from my phone?

Last edited by a moderator:

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
They would have needed physical access to your device in order to log in. Did you buy the phone new? Was it from a carrier or manufacturer directly? Did you see the phone come out of the box and turn on the first time?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I found another acount on my phone but I've never let anybody use it to check their stuff or sign in to their acount. So can someones acount just pop up on my phone or does someone have to actually sign in their account from my phone?
Your sure they would have to physically sign in on my device to for it to be on there?
Welcome to AC!
You the original owner the device? Bought it 2nd hand?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Did you see the above question about if this is a new or used phone? This is certainly possible with used phones if the last person forgot to sign out.

Evilbeard1984

Feb 24, 2022
Visit site
Thank you that's what I thought. I got it brand new right outta the box. I'm the only one who had used it up until that point I found the other account I guess. That's upsetting. Thanks again I appreciate the piece of mind

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I made you the owner of the original guest post.

Go to Settings>Accounts, then see which Google accounts are listed there. Is that how you found that another account was on the phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro