Is lg v20 best for youtuber?

A

AC Question

Just saw your video about lg g5, U told it's camera is great.
I'm outside us so i will be getting b&o add ons. And also lg v20 has some high gain mics.
So is it the best smartphone for video recording available right now?
P.s. i was planning to get lg v20 to start my new channel, also to upgrade my current device. Can you make a video about complete late review like that g5??

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
If you have to record from a phone, it's good. Other good choices would be the iPhone 7+, Pixel XL, Galaxy S7 Edge.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
FWIW my V10 is my main video capture device for my YT channel, I really have no major complaints. The V20 is better though in terms of image stabilization, low light capability and wide angle / panoramic option. IMHO you will be fine. Unless you need water resistance... and thats really been the only thing I find missing from my V10. BUT I will gladly take the replace-able battery any day over water resistance, since I use a dive submersible action cam in bad weather. Hi-res video processing EATS BATTERY big time. Nothing is worse than being in the field with a USB cable hanging off your phone and a battery bank in your pocket. In my case as an outdoor, hiking/backpacking enthusiast a dangling USB cord is a major distraction that can take your mind off what you are doing at the moment.

If you re doing 4K slo motion effects the iPhone flagship beats everyone here... I am 90% certain it will do 120 fps at 4k. AFIAK no other phone can do that. I think you have to scale up the $$$ ladder fairly high to even find a purpose-built video camera (or DSLR) that does 4k/120fps. Some of the higher end go-pro and action cameras will do that though, but you have to live with the wide angle lens and fish-eye distortion... AFIAK.

Shyam Kawshal

Apr 15, 2017
Visit site
If you are trying to do any decent recording from any phone, you need to be using a stabilizer like the DJI Osmo Mobile. The videos of this thing look amazing and steady with any device.

http:////forums.androidcentral.com/...2F%2Fwww.dji.com%2Fosmo-mobile&token=cvoVUUwe

Is the LG V20 working well with the DJI OSMO (DJI Go App)? I hear that many android users are having problems with the new DJI Go App. What is the DJI Go App Version you are using and does it have active tracking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts