Is tapatalk 2 or tapatalk HD needed for new Android Central app?

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I just d/l the new Android Central app from Google play store for my Nexus 7. Will tapatalk 2 add a lot to my forum browsing experience? If so, is TaT2 or TaT HD best to use on my N7?

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
But does tapa talk 2 or HD make navigating and/or posting, typing. etc. smoother or easier, or what is its main purpose?

Posted via Android Central App

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
But does tapa talk 2 or HD make navigating and/or posting, typing. etc. smoother or easier, or what is its main purpose?

No, what it does is basically let you access forums you may go to on your phone without it being squeezed into a mobile browser. However it only works if the people behind the forum do set something up so that it can be accessed through the app. I'm not sure on how this is done but that should give you a basic idea.

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
No, what it does is basically let you access forums you may go to on your phone without it being squeezed into a mobile browser. However it only works if the people behind the forum do set something up so that it can be accessed through the app. I'm not sure on how this is done but that should give you a basic idea.

OK, thanks. So it looks like I can post just as well on this form without having tapa talk anyway.

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Oops. I just realized that I posted this thread in the N10 forum instead of the N7 forum. :( If someone or a moderator knows how to move this thread over there, please do it. Thanks.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards