Is there a plastic REPLACEMENT for the S10 back glass?

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
Don't care if that's the only way you can do wireless charging.

Glass is NOT the only way to have wireless charging. I'm surprised how many believe believe this.

Only metal backs are a problem for it.
A plastic, rubber, silicone back would pose no problem with it.

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
The back is impossible to take off on the latest iPhones without special equipment
Yeah I saw the JerryRigEverything video a couple years back when he tried to remove the glass back from an iPhone 8/Plus or X.
What a terrible design...maybe it's intentional.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I wanted to upload a picture from my phone to here.
Forgot how to do it.

Went to a Verizon franchise store..
Told the girl. My SD card is supposed to be where my pictures are stored..
But they are on my Sansung Drive.

She said I would have to copy each picture from Samsung drive and copy it to the gallery.

Looks like i may not have this phone much longer.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I saw the JerryRigEverything video a couple years back when he tried to remove the glass back from an iPhone 8/Plus or X.
What a terrible design...maybe it's intentional.

I'd almost promise you that it is intentional. I think we can all agree, whether you like or dislike Apple, they try to have a choke hold of control over their devices. They aren't as bad as Ferrari, to understand this reference, but they definitely would rather control who can fix what and this is a prime example. Some will argue it's quality control but after that little stunt with slowing down the older models it would appear, at least on the surface, to be more about that extra zero.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to upload a picture from my phone to here.
Forgot how to do it.

Went to a Verizon franchise store..
Told the girl. My SD card is supposed to be where my pictures are stored..
But they are on my Sansung Drive.

She said I would have to copy each picture from Samsung drive and copy it to the gallery.

Looks like i may not have this phone much longer.

Obviously you have to do what's best for you, but Samsung Drive images don't appear in the Samsung Gallery app?

I don't use either so forgive my ignorance. I knew that Google Photos didn't appear in the Gallery app, and I can almost understand that, Samsung trying to push their own apps and cloud service, but for Gallery and Samsung Cloud to not work together would seem to undermine the point. Will someone just confirm for me if their cloud and gallery work together or not?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Ironically I watched a video just recently about the Note 20 and I think the Plus size or maybe only the regular size comes with a plastic back. The Ultra $1300 comes in glass and whichever it was for $999 comes in plastic. Yeah, so there's that...