Is there a strong case for sale with a "loophole" to attach a lanyard for galaxy s8 plus?

SansaraNirvana

Jan 14, 2018
Visit site
I have searched and searched a for a super protective case (for my Samsung Galaxy s8 plus) that has a stick out area on the case that has a hole in the middle of the stick out area so I can loop a lanyard through it. I like to have my phone handy so I can quickly access it in order to take photos, so I want a strong case with which I can attach a lanyard. I see cases like I want for other makes and/or models that have the area to attach a lanyard but have yet to find one for the Samsung Galaxy s8 plus that include the "loop" for a lanyard. Most of the cases I have seen that have the place to attach a lanyard have the "loop" in the corner of the case, which is fine by me. Does anyone know of such a case and if so, can you please indicate where I can buy one?
Thanks for your assistance!

cuiml8

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Re: Is there a strong case for sale with a "loophole" to attach a lanyard for galaxy s8 plus?

I don't really have that kind of answer for you but I like a handle too, especially when I'm taking pictures where it might be easy to drop and lose my phone over water or a balcony or something. I have taken the leather strap handle that came with my camera that has a strong clasp on the end of it, and attached that to the part of my case that has the hole at the bottom middle center where the charger attaches. This looks nerdy but I don't care. I love having the added security of not dropping my phone. Hope this helps!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Is there a strong case for sale with a "loophole" to attach a lanyard for galaxy s8 plus?

I've never seen any "strong" case for any phone like that, but a strong case with a belt clip holster would probably work. (The Otterbox Defender definitely would. And if you do happen to drop the phone, unless there's a little rock right where you drop it, it's not going to bother either the case or the phone. (I've done worse than just dropping a phone that was in a Defender case - things that would shatter the entire phone, not just the screen, if it hadn't been in the case.)

sdeeter19555

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site

I just bought these S8 and was searching for cases. I did see one on Amazon with a lanyard hole built in during my search...don't remember much about it other than it was ruggedized and had the lanyard hole.

JC8865

Feb 8, 2018
Visit site

I just got the Zizo Bolt case for my S8+ and it has a small slit in the upper left corner to attach the lanyard to but it seems like it was an afterthought and not really designed into the case. If you loop the lanyard clip through the slit it just flops around plus you have to remove the phone from the case to put the lanyard clip through. This should be built-in to any decent caseby design.