is there a way i can have my phone connected to my veryfitpro and a BT earpiece at the same time

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

does this all depend on the type of phone or BT earpiece

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
You may be able to do this from either the phone or the (I'm assuming) watch. In the settings on the watch, see if it's set up for phone calls and/or media and if that can be disabled. If it can't be done there - check in the Bluetooth settings on your phone, for the connection to the watch, and see if the phone and/or media audio can be disabled there. I say phone and/or media because you don't say what you're trying to do.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can connect only one media device and one phone device at a time, so if the veryfitpro is a media device, you can set the earpiece for phone only (disable the media connection), but you can't have 2 media devices connected at the same time. (Bluetooth is basically a one device to one device channel.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech