Is There A Way To Remove The Battery From My Alcatel A30 Fierce?

MeganH1998

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
So I'm wanting to remove the battery inside my Alcatel device (Alcatel A30 Fierce), but for some reason the battery seems to be built in with the phone, and I cant figure it out. Is this even possible? Or is the battery just built that way therefore making it impossible to remove? And if so how would I get my phone battery replaced then in the future if I ever needed it when its impossible to even remove it let alone replace???

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So I'm wanting to remove the battery inside my Alcatel device (Alcatel A30 Fierce), but for some reason the battery seems to be built in with the phone, and I cant figure it out. Is this even possible? Or is the battery just built that way therefore making it impossible to remove? And if so how would I get my phone battery replaced then in the future if I ever needed it when its impossible to even remove it let alone replace???
I would take to phone repair center to handle this , as it has non removable battery ,which means you have to open the phone . It's better to be left to professional to do this, too many small parts to remove and risk something not go right.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000